Eating a girl out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by olylongbord11, Apr 24, 2012.

1. #1 olylongbord11, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Taste? Smell? Tips? Stories?

A thread dedicated to eating girls out! Posts from both blades and bladettes welcome!

2. my girl taste like NOS energy drink.

true story

3. Damn, that must be nice!

I plan on eating my girl out very soon so i feel like starting a thread would help me get prepared lol

4. I mean its not bad at all, but with the negative talk of its nasty all the time that I hear.. I kinda put a bad image in my head sometimes becuz during it I am almost telling myself its gross. So I cant stay down there long, but im trying!

aka its not that bad.

5. Just eat it, .. .. Said , .. Do it.. .. do it .. .. .. ..

Then yea Fire .. .. .. LMAO .. .. .. :D .. .. ..

6. ^this.

7. taste will be unique to the girls pussy :yummy:

my motto, just eat it

My boy was with a chick that he claimed smelled like burnt rubber though :eek:

:laughing:

8. O how I miss eating pussy. It's almost better than actual sex. I just love Making a girl cum with my tongue and feeling the buck around.

God damn I need to get laid!!!!

9. These answers are giving me hope! haha although i fingered her, and my fingers didnt smell like anything so thats a good sign

10. just yum bro dive on in do what you feel like doing she will let you know if your doing it wrong and if she starts twitching bingo ur a beast BLAZE ON

11. Girl who keeps her pussy right ought to not smell bad...?
    If this is something you're concerned about and want to eliminate even the possibility you could always suggest taking a shower together as a foreplay thing.
    But yeah really, in my experience clean girls don't smell in a negative way.

Mine, smells like the rest of her. Tastes slightly hm...acidic?

Tips?

If you have the patience, bring her close time and time again - but don't take her over.
    This kind of really builds it up.
    When I go down it's not usually until she goes anyways, it's to get her good and primed to start cumming almost as soon as she's on my dick, which is awesome by the way, to be fucking a chick who's cumming almost from the get go.
    Not saying you *can't* finish a chick off, but really I've always found oral sex to be more of a starter than a main course.

I don't really know what to suggest in terms of method, I'm assuming every girl likes it differently...but yeah I just alternate between predominately clit work and sometimes tongue-fucking her a bit. I use my fingers at the same time, and basically use them wherever my mouth and tongue is not. Some girls get turned in by tasting themselves so you can always go up for a kiss or put your fingers in their mouth.

But yeah, don't go in expecting it to be some nasty experience or you're going to work it up in your head in a bad way - which will fuck shit up.
    If you're with a hygienic person it shouldn't be an issue...

12. My husband always says: Show me a man who doesn't eat pussy and I'll show you a man whose woman I can take.

13. Have the woman sit on your face and get comfy for 45 mins

14. 45 minutes?
    Man, I'd think even the chick would get bored after that long...but hey, you do what works.
    I'd feel like I'd crippled my tongue if I played it like that.

15. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']45 minutes?
    Man, I'd think even the chick would get bored after that long...but hey, you do what works.
    I'd feel like I'd crippled my tongue if I played it like that.[/quote]

Maybe longer lol

16. It's actually quite satisfying.

17. i will now give you advice.

Spell out the alphabet forwards and backwards with your tongue making sure you spell your letters from the tip of the clit, the top sensitive part, all the way to the bottom wall of the vagina.

Then feel her wet your face by the time you hit "M" on your way back down to "A" :)

18. Ah, I love to eat pussy.

:yay:

19. I can say, tried it, not a fan.

Of course, every girl I've been with has told me she doesnt like being eaten out.

Although if a girl asks me, I wont say no....

20. You, sir are a true gentleman ;)