Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating 6 Firecrackers.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HellsFallenHero, May 4, 2011.

1. Good luck, more importantly though how many grams are you putting into those 6?

2. I have around.. Say.. .7-1g per firecracker? It's abv weed however; dank.

3. you might want to invest in one of these.

[​IMG]

4. See you when you come back down

5. you're probably gonna get real high

6. ........................................

7. wow, what a light-weight... :)

8. We can do it, we have the techonology. we can make more. make them danker! :p

9. Make sure to post some pics of the earth from space

10. Hahahahhahhahaha this made me laugh so hard.

11. I read your name as Hellsfallenherp

and i was like... herp derp?

laughed out loud.

12. Dying is for fools, amateurs.

13. wait! so did you do it? i need details. im curious to know how this turns out.

personally i think you get really high and either pass out or puke.

are you going to eat all 6 at once? if so then its going to be SO amazingly epic!

14. For your health

15. So???? You did this 2 days ago, don't you think people would want to know the results? Get back on here!

16. I bet he is STILL too high to open his laptop... give it another day. :smoke:

17. He really needed a parachute.

18. I find abv firecrackers weak for some reason, It takes at least 5g's to make me feel anything from them. So not to be a debbie downer, but I doubt it will be a life changing high, but good luck :)