Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating 2 Microwaved Firecrackers now, will post log of feelings.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kilto, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Hey guys.

I had a microwaved firecracker earlier today which used .5 gram and got me amazingly blazed. So now I am eating 2 firecrackers with a fat blunt's worth of mid distributed between them. That way you guys who may have questions about microwaving them will see what one guy experienced. I saw this done before somewhere else and figure I'd offer a second account. I microvwaved 2 crackers for 2 minutes. I'm about to eat them now.

2. WHOA... I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW BLOWED I AM..BAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao..I seriously just laughed at that. My vision is pulsating, I cannot even keep my eyes open they want to close like they have power to involuntarily just do stuff without my mind's consent. I don't know guys, I mean the crackers were badly burnt in someplaces and I was so skeptical. I am an experienced smoker and I get high all the time from smoking..but this beats it by far. I hear every sound in the room and see everything vividly and astronomically. I am watching dazed and confused so I gotta go but this is amazing, I reccomend it to anybody, I feel as if I am in an alien world or an alternated state of consciousness and I am radioing this message back to you from afar.. please try it.. I will probably be like what the fuck when I am in sober.. and statistics say I have a long time to go before then as its only been about an hour and a half at the most and that may be an exageration, one will have to look at my original post time at the top when I first ingested the crackers.

Later!!!!

3. I made firecrackers not to long ago, but I didn't eat enough to get blitzed. I distributed a fat blunt between 3 crackers and only ate one. I got a very mild high. I didn't even realize I was high because it was so mild and I'm used to getting high everyday from smoking. I just felt very tired. I didn't eat enough and plan to give it another go and eat more.

4. microwave kills thc so. You could have potentially had a better high.

5. sumbody please enlighten me on whut da hell a firecracker is lmao i thought yu really ate one mane!!!

6. http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/281831-firecrackers-quick-tutorial-w-pics.html

a firecracker, is an edible "green sandwich" that consist of some type of fatty spread [usually peanut butter], two crackers [grahmn, saltine, ritz, ect], tree [schward, mids, or dank].

It can be cooked in the oven, and takes less than an hour to make. [Usually less than a half hour as well]

Can you get extremely baked and is very simple to make.

7. what kind of peanut butter/crackers did you use?

8. I had no clue these work in the microwave. definatly going to try when i have alot of bud.

9. i microwaved two and ate em on the way to the moma for a field trip and only had slight high... wonder what you did differently. mine was sooooo runny i had to scoop it up

10. I used normal saltine crackers last night with JIF peanut butter. The crackers were digusting and burnt but last night I was out of the world..completely. I have never been that high before. I made 2 tonight in the oven with almost if not the same amount of bud as I did on the 2 last night. They came out looking a lot better, not burnt at all. Will post a reply on how much more or less powerful it is, though more likely the former.

11. You should NOT microwave them!

1: A BIG part of the firecracker making process is to wrap in tin foil, which is unmicrowavable.

2: Microwave radiation kills THC.

By omitting both of these steps, your really half-assing the process, and therefore half-assing your high.

12. i honestly dont know what the fuck these people are talking about. i carefully microwave my firecrackers too and i have tried baking them in an oven before, ass all the same to me. yeah they do come out with burnt edges in the microwave but its not that bad at all. goes great with some milk

13. It may look the same, but its not the same. Factual information is that THC dies in the microwave. And, when properly wrapped in tin foil, any THC that might evap, can be trapped inside. So, logic would tell me, than an unwrapped firecracker in a microwave will not be at full potential.

Now, you may still get some of the effects because the heat of the microwave DOES activate SOME of the THC, but you will never get the fullest potential out of a microwaved firecracker. Its just science lol.

14. wouldnt wrapping them in a paper towel or in wax paper keep the thc in? just guessing

15. Word, firecrackers do work in the microwave just wrap them up with paper towels and you should be fine.

16. some of it yes, but also remember that those paper are also more permiable than tin.

but um, yeah it would work I suppose... still not worth microwaving for. If you want to rush it along and possibly risk some/all of the high, this is how you do it. But if you have time and patience and want a correct firecracker, I advise the oven.