Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating .13g ABV plain and getting stoned?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Shnukums, Oct 8, 2015.

1. So I started smoking regularly about a month ago. Over the past 2 weeks I have gotten high 1-3 times a day in many different ways. I bought an OK Titan-1 vape for $30. After each vaping session I pour the ABV into a pill jar. I literally took cold peanut butter out of my fridge, put it in a bowl, added .13g of already vaped bud and ate a spoonful. About 3 hours later I was at a [6.5], it lasted for a good 4 hours. I also did this with .2g once before and got very high. Most people say eating it dry is 100x less potent than warming it with fat and all. Is my body just special? I know I have a low tolerance but it still doesn't seem right.

2. ABV can be eaten as-is. I sometimes just eat it straight out of the vape as I go.

Doesn't mean it's not also worth experimenting with recipes like brownies etc.

3. Agreed, just because the taste of AVB isn't the best, I usually just grind the avb to powder, put it in with brownie mix and an extra egg with some peanut butter to mask consistency and taste and bake the brownies. I usually use an oz of AVB for one batch but the batch I am making tonight will have 34 grams just because I haven't done this in a while so I am sure these will be nice and strong.