Eatin Pussy Ain't a Crime is it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bluberryTXsmoke, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Shit. If I had a pussy at hand I wouldn't be half as fat. I'd be munching on that instead :p

2. i only go down on 6.5's or higher. unless im blackout drunk, in which case any girl is a 10. i used to fall asleep sometimes when i was eating my ex's and shed kick me in the head and i'd go back to munching. nom nom nom nom

3. if it was id be on death row.

4. Almost nothing beats getting really high and getting into a 69 with a good chica friend who enjoys the sensual parts of being stoned as much as you do. OMFG thats is one of those little slices of timeless paradise that we as humans are so righteously blessed to be able to enjoy. Bustin in each others mouths in a simultaneous 69 orgasm is better than jesus and buddha and all that happy shit combined. Sorry, just sayn...

5. as long as it is clean, I enjoy it too.

6. Sweet thread! I like doing it too. Especially when it's a chick who like stated earlier is into the sensual part of being stoned with you and loves to give/receive.

7. Yeah i always offer to go down on a chick that goes down on me. unless shes on her period. don't want a mouthful of pennies!

8. I fuckin' dig it too, man. Having a girl writhing and moaning and begging for more at the touch of your tongue is pretty sweet. :D

9. This thread is funny because why would a girl ever say now to that lol? My boyfriends crazy he does it for so long and gets so into it. It's great. he always says the dirtiest stuff too. Your guys' descriptions of that you do make him seem like a freak.. Not that I mind lol and yea of course you reciprocate I love my man and love hearing him moan as much as he loves making me squirm lol.
    And to the guys complaining about the head they get why not kind of say what you like? My boyfriend never complains I just watch to see when he gets more into it and do what I did more. Maybe it's because were in a relationship? I just know what he wants lol

10. Lol, hey, you need to work on your punctuation. :smoke: For a poor foreigner like me, that was pretty hard to keep up with. :D

But to answer you a bit, my ex would ask me a lot about what I wanted. Often, I didn't really know until she tried on me. It can be a bit... I mean, you can get shy being direct with a girl you don't know, but in the relationship stage, the sex just gets better.

11. Yup, that's when I say, "Sorry, guess I'm chokin' on your pussy, too."

12. #192 treelover, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm sorry. I'm typing on my iPod and I am not to good at it so I leave punctuation to the wind at times. On a keyboard I'm a typing pro lol. I can see why it'd be intimidating but I guess it's hard for memo understand the situation. My boyfriend hasn't complained. I'm not trying to brag or anything like that. I think it has more to do with how in tune we are to each other.