Eat so much weed you pass out?

Discussion in 'General' started by Turnedrightsideup, Mar 3, 2017.

1. First off I'm new here, and this is my first questions so maybe I can get a few tips and pointers on how stuff works. So the other night I had a small little party with a couple friends and a few family members that toke with us. I decided to make edible, brownies to be exact. In the end I had 16 brownies I made using about 13 grams of dankity dank bud. By the end of the night ALL the brownies were gone, and there were only 5 of us on this night. It was definetly the worst "trip" of my life and I felt like I wanted to die. The morning after a thought came up into mind, what if one were to eat multiple doses, and was experiencing a really bad high, could he just eat more brownies, to about like 5gs in his body to just completely pass out and sleep? I mean after all no one has OD on weed.

2. I have smoked copious amounts of marijuana in my life, and many times in one sitting.

Never have I had a bad trip...You're lying to me. Why? Who sent you?! Damnit! Speak!?!:coolalt:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yes, it's called throwing up and waking up in your own vomit.

But everybody is different. Who knows you could get so high that you wouldn't be able to sleep as well.

Both ends from people I know

4. Why not use that lesson to learn to eat a less potent amount?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Maybe it was just a bad batch of brownie mix. IDK or something.

6. Ughhhh such a kill joy..... :lmafoe:.

But it's fun when you > :hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Perhaps it's true for you and I, but OP be tripping.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Right? There sure seems to be an awful lot of people that are having "bad trips", panic attacks, black outs and all this shit from weed. They claim to be regular smokers, but act as if they've never truly experienced being high before!

There's definitely been times where I haven't smoked in a long time, then smoke some potent shit in an unfamiliar environment, like some Purple Trainwreck from a dispensary, in my demensed grandmothers home (she was in a type of nursing home).

Well I got high... I mean really REALLY high. I started trippin'... I thought I got some weak bud, only because it crept up on me slowly and WHOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH! took off like a mother fucking rocket! I got anxious and paranoid... Not because I thought I was going to die, because I was smoking in my grandmothers home, worried my aunt might randomly show up, or that my mom would come back sooner than expected. I was freaking out... not because I thought the weed might have been laced, but because my mom would know I was high.

9. I don't know if it's possible to pass out with weed. Go to sleep, sure, but to pass out? I don't think so. Learn from your overdose, for me eating far more than I should is always a miserable feeling that seems to last forever. And eating more in an attempt to pass out is a terrible idea. Next time try making your brownies so one would be the correct dose, when the munchies start it's too hard not to eat just a bit more. Maybe make some plain chocolate chip cookies you can stuff yourself with when your high begins. Don't forget the pecans.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Are you an undercover weed god ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum