Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eat my weed?? hmmm...need quick answers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Angel_Dust, Dec 1, 2008.

1. So i got some weed and i live with my parents.I'm thinking about goin to school tommorrow high. my pops leaves early (before i wake up) and i have a bout ten mintues to smoke after my old lady drops of my little brother at school then comes back. so iwas thinking should i eat/drink my wee or smoke it? I NEED TO KNOW THE EFFECTS OF EATING?DRINKING IT. does it last longer then smoking? is the high better/ diffent?

i need abswers quick please and thank you

p.s. anbody ever gone to school high? if so please tell me about it cuz this is my first time. any lessons learned, did you enjoy it? or what

2. I've gone to classes high, but I was never heavily into smoking during high school.

My biggest problem is trying not to laugh. Trust me, it's a challenge. If you're in high school I'd be careful with it. My old high school was drug test you if you feel asleep in class, but I doubt your school is as stringent as mine was.

3. dude.. smokin in the morning before school just makes your day that much brighter..
    smoke that shit with your best friend.. and relax in your 1st p.

4. ive never eaten it (i really enjoy bowels) but as far as i know its a lower high but it lasts alot longer. as for high during school, you have to know how you get high, its all different for people. like my bud lets call him zombie cause thats what he does, he gets tired and hungry and says things slow and with a moan, plus he can barly walk to the bathroom with out falling due to a lack of motor control. so he cant be high at school. but my smoker girl lets call her tweak cause shes a spazz and cant chill. she can be high at school so long as she covers her bases like always have a monster or redbull can with her. but for god sake remember dont smell like weed and dont overdose on "camoflage" because thats just as suspicuse

5. personally i would never get high before school, unless all i smoked was some mids. I just dont think i would be alright after smoking headies. theres nothing worse too when your high, and someone keeps asking you like are u alright? and why are your eyes so red? and shit like that

6. Yeah I wouldn't be a fan either..

I like being able to relax/do what I want when I'm high. I would feel so shady and confined in a classroom.

7. I used to smoke at school all the time, saying that i would not recommend it !

I smoked in the morning before school and i used to have a bong or joint at lunch too but the worst part for me was the paranoia !
    Having someone look at you and ask "you ok man ?" and it feels like the world is staring right at you !!!
    Or the tutor asking you a question when your thinking about the clouds or which flavour donut your gonna have when you get out of this dam lesson !!!
    These things alone can have you working up a stoned frenzy, so i say take it easy, have a little one day then increase it if you want, cos you def don't wanna go to lesson completely blitzed !

Also eating bud is stronger than smoking it AND it lasts longer, just think of all the waste smoke from a joint, and when you eat it every bit of that bud is affecting you ;)

Let us know how you go on dude

8. Yea make sum edibles man, Hashmouf has a sticky with sum tasty recipes. You wont have to worry about getting caught cuz you dont have to smoke, there will be no smell mor anything. Pretty safe with edibles and their pretty intense and last long...let us know how it goes!

9. I just tried such a thing. Edible highs are fucking intense man! My peak was about 3 hours, and the whole time i was the highest i've ever been. I ate a 1 gram of mids brownie btw. Being high at school is great if you're in classes where you can chill, like the day before winter break or days before summer break when you're not doing anything. But it really sucks being high and having to not look like it. Just takes away any fun when you can't just BE high and be happy about it. Also, it's never a good idea to have weed at school. At ours at least, dogs serach the campus a few times a year. And we're a pretty relaxed school. The others in the area have fences and metal detect kids on the way in. We can just walk on from any direction.

Don't forget that your teachers come from a gerneration that smoked alot of pot, especially the older ones. But Don't think no one will notice. most kids can tell right away, and the second one person knows, everyone does.

Only advice would be to act kinda high all the time. Howerver you are stoned, just try to be subtely like that. Some kids always seeem stoned, even though they rarely are. That way, people don't notice a change.

10. just go outside, toke it, and you good. beleive me, schools way funner when your high. just dont let ppl know.

11. If you eat it it takes longer to kick in and its a different high its more of a body high.
    I smoke everyday on my way to school and im fine im sure you'll be good.

12. Just pop in eyedrops and you'll be fine...

13. I heard it stinks up your whole house, which is why i don't really want to try it. (at my place)

14. Like if you got a bowl just pack that shit before hand and eat some breakfast waiting for her to leave then step outside and smoke that bowl quick and you should have time to take your bag out and pinch some more in there and smoke that one too then step inside and maybe put some eyedrops in and spray some axe on ya if your that worried and go to school. :smoking:

15. Bro, bein high at school is coo just dont do it in a class where you have to do work (like english classes) unless you can still be creative while high.l I cant so I dont bother. But in a class where you dont have to do anything yeah its pretty tight.

16. lol
    I fucking love going to school baked
    When i write usually when im baked i write so nice. lol
    And i get really into my schoolwork, lol ill try to find the best possible answer.

But here is what its like for me going to school baked

Get to school and you see everyone going to class and me im just smiling, smiling because im feeling great and no else is not. lol
    Go to my first block and walk in and the lights in the classroom always makes me smile big, lol its like woah.
    Sit in my seat, and somewhat enjoi highschool.
    Then after like an hour or so i get the mother fucking munchies.
    "teacher can i go to the snack machine"?
    come back with skittles, gardettos, and snickers :)
    Eat those bitches
    " teacher can i get a drink"
    (as you can tell i have a badass first block teacher, lol)
    come back with mountain dew
    Then fucking pass out. bell rings go to second
    and right when i get to second i go right to asleep
    Then my high is worn off and im back to reality lol

17. im sorry but am i the only one laughing at this im almost in tears. hahah cant walk to the bathroom without falling over hahaha man im trying to imagine this some guy just trying to walk like 10 feet and tipping over, ok man, im crying fuck. too funny, goodnight :smoke:

18. you could make tea and when you eat or drink weed the high usually lasts way longer and its more of a body high lol yeah i remember smoking weed in high school at lunch lol
    it depends on if you can handle public and act normal high if it well be good

19. the whole problem with eating weed is that you have to prepare it right. 10 minutes is not enough for that.
    The high is very intense and lasts for a long time. the stuff i usually eat lasts 4-6 hours.

I have gone to school high before, it was alright if your talkin to friends and stuff but if your doing work while high its not worth it. If your takin hard classes, your teachers like to talk alot, and you smoke, good luck. If most of your classes are easy then try it. But thats just me. Some people actually like getting high before school despite the fact they have hard classes, cant understand that.