Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eat mangoes to get more high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whatpottt123, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm about to take some edible and mangos to get more high. :icgreen: what can you do to make indica turn into sativa, by removal or addition of terpenes?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. You can not make an indica into a sativa.

3. Drinking the mango with real mango means less sticky fingers

4. Pretty sure you're just trolling now dude.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. That would be like turning apples into oranges or lead into gold.
    You'd need an alchemist or a wizard.
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I mean, the affects. Terpenes give indica or sativa its affect. Certain temperatures can eliminate certain terpenes. Smart bongs can have no CBN and make u less tired.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Now that's something that might would "qualify" for a thread.....but not "eat mangos to get higher..."

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. :icgreen:

9. #9 BrewsnWeed666, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    You are though you post a thread whenever you think up something.. you've not even been a member a month & you've posted 2 less threads then I have in over 2 years.. Like the favourite multiplayer video game thread u just made... There's already 100000s of them in the gaming section some which are still active.

If everyone on here was to post something everytime they thought of something like u do the whole site would probably crash lol

Edit: I'm not hating on OP or anything it's just my new post feed are 3/4 of the silly threads every page:confused_2:

10. He doesn’t care. He thinks he’s cute. Some bored young person in school probably.
    There were no computers when I was young. I wouldn’t sit on my to play on one if there were. Too much fun to be had.

Have some hash oil @BrewsnWeed666 44D3061E-959D-4757-8D7C-704E547F5022.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. We do love our edible hash capsules.
    [​IMG]
    <--- Another SSC. ( Sexy Senior Citizen )
    :)
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Beeautiful
    I never thought I’d make it this far lol I’ll take the seniors discount all day long.
    I’m 57 this year. Dang, doesn’t seem right.

Here you go, take the kosher kush and I’ll take the bubba kush oil. Let’s pop a few and drink some coffee :pimp:

13. I hit 64 a few days ago.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. [​IMG]

i eat these including the peel and now my OG KUSH has turned into sativa i think. Because limonene terpene is what give sativas that kick.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Good for you . You better poor man patent it!

16. Did you decarb your lemons first ?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I just spit out my coffee!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

18. You're trolling for sure.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. 142FF6B6-0211-4DFE-8A8B-F1145B2A1CBE.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. We already have tons of threads about Mangoes and smoking, so I'm closing this.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.