Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eat and smoke at the same time?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gamereaper, Dec 27, 2011.

1. OK, so if I smoke then eat an edible will the edible still have an effect on me? Because I haven't been able to get stoned off an edible from the dispensary yet, because I always smoke. I think that is why.

I am eating a brownie now, but I am wondering if I smoke right now if it will kill the oncoming brownie buzz?

2. no..it just makes you higher.

3. lol no, smoking weed will NOT kill your high... i know its hard to believe :rolleyes:

4. Smoking and eating is the tits :D

5. huh every time I smoke before I eat i don't notice its effects, I thought it might be because your tolerances go's up real high the first time you smoke that day. thata why you hav to smoke 3 or 4 bowls at night or more depending on tolerance. Or Im not used to the edible high cause Im used to the right in your face high.

So far the high is nice and i supplemented with some green crack smoke to put me in my place mmm buzz'n strong now:smoke:

6. #6 steeeeeeeeez xx, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    If you are going to smoke and eat, I recommend you wait until you feel the initial hit of the edible.

If you smoke after you eat the edible but before you feel it, the smoking high will take over causing you to feel like you never ate the edible.

7. I agree with guy who says smoke high will take over...eat an edible wait an hour if not happy then smoke... For me edibles are only useful when smoking is not an option, which is rare!

8. I think some of y'all are talking about firecrackers
    when you speak of not feeling the high if you smoke after eating.

I know that a properly processed canna-oil will over power any smoked high....IME that is ;)

9. some dispensary edibles are pretty weak. check the dosage; if it's under 50 mg thc or so, it'll have limited effect on a daily user, at least IME. try one w/ 70+ mg, I usually find 100 to be nice. If you're in CO, I recommend zoom-balls/ go-chi balls and of course, cheeba chews.

10. i eat and vape/smoke on my days off and it is f'ing amazing,

eat first, then smoke, so when the effect from the smoking wears off, the effect of the edibles take over. it is the bomb.

11. Last night I started with a bong rip, then ate a brownie with 1.5 grams in it after I came down from that, waited till i peaked on the brownie, about 2 hours, then smoked salvia and tripped balls haha. A little off topic but don't smoke salvia while on an edible...

12. why cause its too much lol... no dont do dmt and drink lol. unless you like that shit then its fucking the best way i think.