EasyVape First-timers....help appreciated!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lovethebud24, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Hi Guys,

Last weekend we bought an EasyVape at our local place. We weren't intending to buy one, but we had been whining about how expensive a Volcano was and the guy at the shop explained the EasyVape and knocked $40 off. So, we thought, what the hell.

I've done some research online....I understand how to turn it on, and how it works.

I guess we have a few questions...

1. How much herb should I put in there? I've seen guides that say approximately 1/3 full. We have the standard "bowl" that comes with it.

2. How do we know when it's "finished"? I've heard that it will taste different like a cashed bowl and will look blackened

3. I've seen guides that say to grind before vaporizing, and I've seen ones that say to leave it in nug form. Do we want to grind it, or no? I trust GC to have the answer on this....

Any other tips/suggestions? We're really excited to try it out tonight....!!! First time vaporizing....after a 3 week break too!
    :smoke:

2. cant answer number 1.
    2: the vapor will be light to none and the weed will be a a faded sometimes golden brownish color. if your weed turns black your doing something wrong because burning is not vaporizing.
    3: yes grind it, allows for more surface area so better vapor hits.

3. My friend has one. Give it 5 to 10 minutes to heat up. I suggest putting the temperature no higher than 370. Also, you'll be able to tell when the bowl is about done - taste and smaller hits. Filling the bowl 1/3 full is fine; it's a vaporizer, you don't need much.