easyryder problems HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by EC360, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Ok, so i have done a few posts before this asking for help, and im sure i will be asking for more. So i figured i would start my own thread just for this grow.
    Ok so i started with three fem easyryder seeds and i am down to one sprout which is around 2 weeks old and growing very slow.

-I am using bubbleponics, but have yet to start pumping water to her at all times. I just pump a little yo the rockwool when it feels dry.
    I just added a little Liquid Karma in the water yest. and got my ph to around 5.5-5.7. Before this i had watered her once with ph at about 7. Before that it was always around 5.5.

-Lighting- Two dual spectrum 65 high output CFLS (6800 lumens) and one 150w CFL from GE (2700 Lumens)

-Room stays around 75 degrees Fahrenheit with 60-70% Humidity.

-Fans: There is a little one on top of bucket but not blowing on her directly, and i leave the door cracked with a larger one pushing fresh air into the closet causing it to push old air out.

-walls are lined with mylar.

Any advice?

Here is a picture update. She seems to be growing rather slow. The larger leaves have curled a little more from yesterday it seems like. And the two new leaves coming out are curling as well.

Anyone know if something is wrong?
    Also anyone know when i should start to give her the constant aerated water?

Thanks EC

P.S.
    im sorry they are upside down
    can not up load pics again but here is link

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/486061-bubbleponics-easyryder.html

2. anyone?

3. well she is still going slowly but surely. BUt i did a complete water switch and flushed the pump and cleaned the bucket with tons of freshwater. Put some distilled water in and checked the ph.
    I then took a little of the hydroton out to put the tube next to the rockwool to pump the water to it and notice a few little black spots on the wool. Algae?
    Bad? Anything i should or can do?

Thanks a lot EC