Easyryder Auto-fem thread (newish grower)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FoxBaron, Mar 4, 2016.

1. #1 FoxBaron, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    Hello all, i know there are threads all over the internet but this is where i will be posting my whole experience with the joint doctors easyryder. This isn't my first grow but i have only done it once with a strain called pinecone, had to chop it down early sadly so this will be my first true grow so i any advice will be greatly appreciated. This is a low budget mmj grow so i'll be using two 300 watt mars hydro led full spectrum lights, 1 gallon pots (i know bigger pots better yields ofcourse) and black gold mixed with a little miracle grow (it was free and i ran out of good soil) and some other organic soil. Not sure what nutes i'll be using as i won't have to worry about that until week 3 but leaning towards earth juice products when i get there. Just looking for some advice for autos open to any input really. Thanks

2. Good luck, i'll be keeping an eye out!!
    Keep us posted and don't hesitate to ask any questions....

• Like Like x 1
  3. DON'T USE MIRACLE GROW!!! Or anything with the MG name! It has time release Nutes. I'm using Nature's made MG it was my first grow and first mistake was buying MG even if it was for Free. Dig up dirt in your back yard. I got Nitrogen toxicity from MG and had to flush my plants cause of that stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My one auto is doing good in it with no Nutes! I have them under 3/26 watt Cfl's putting them in my tent. I also have a MarsHydro 600 watt LED! Good luck with your grow I really wouldn't use the miracle grow tho? add more perlite!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] The last picture is my younger girl that got nitrogen toxicity. It's coming Back Bigtime!

6. Yeah i should not have used any miracle grow. It's only about 20 percent but i've only heard bad things. It's to late to go back now, 9/10 have popped up and are looking great. Will post pics later & will keep you posted the whole process

• Like Like x 1
  7. They are looking good and healthy my friend, keep me updated on progress :)

8. Ok so here are a couple pics of my seedlings, 9/10 are thriving :)

Attached Files:

9. Seedsman is legit for u.s customers btw

10. You'll be fine if you only used a little bit like you said!!! Sometimes it can just get five times the nitrogen it needs because of the time release nutes. They're looking good so far good luck with your grow

11. #11 FoxBaron, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Thanks man, will keep everyone updated

12. If you do decide to use added fertilizers (liquids or w.e.) make sure you start at 1/4 strength.. Autos are very very sensitive. Even though it's an easy Ryder, I would be careful.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for the info man, heres a pic at day 13, they seem to be thriving :) download_20160317_191059.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  14. #14 CarterCannabis, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Looking good! If you top, I would do it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile appl

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just kidding I'm an idiot and I thought this was a different thread... LOL. definitely don't top your autos. Lmao. They're looking good!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lmao, no problem . Heres another pic at what is now day 14. So far so good. This will all be personal smoke btw 20160318_235914.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm using miracle grow now man it ain't that bad 1458423009064.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nice Benny! Mine is in organic MG! She's flowing

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 FoxBaron, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    Nice man, they look good. Those will be nice for sure. Yeah i only used a little bit, 10% organic mg, 10% of the regular mg and 80% black gold give or take. They seem to like it, mg really isn't that bad but i'll probably choose something else for my second grow. Not bad benny keep me posted :)

20. Hey people I played house music to my buds yesterday afternoon and it's doubled over night 1458485598790.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2