Easy yet effective ;)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Michaelllll, Jun 19, 2015.

1. So basically 2 emptied pens combined for a stem and my pipes bowl for the bowl, I recommend this as it's easy to make and works smashingly XD

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434686385.505293.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434686411.413395.jpg

2. well as far as white trash ghetto modified cancer inducing death rigs......nailed it! i must have made thousands of these little bastards. pretty sure we all have at some point in time yeah?

jokes aside, i like the rubber band down stem brace. that shit is genius. i dunno why but that never occurred to me. i just used a metal down stem and bowl i had. if i needed the down stem to be long enough i sometimes needed to add a bit of plastic tubing to the end of it. it worked well enough and if i got the end of the metal down stem hot enough it would burn a perfectly sealed hole. then it was a bit of wet paper towel around the downstem to plug any air leaks, most times there weren't any. it worked well enough for what it was. 

you could go to the hardware store under the area that has brass fittings and find the perfect downstem and bowl. it doesn't even really look like something  you would use to smoke out of. the pieces are cheap and they last. at one point we made a killer bong out of PVC pipe and the same brass bowl downstem combo. it lasted for years and years. it was the go to defacto travel bong. we took it to every camping trip, road trip and party we went to when i was but a young scrub. 

hopefully your tumor markers come back negative and your white cell count remains stable. [​IMG]

3. Hahahahaha very good tips, although the cancer jokes were a bit unnecessary

4. I remember when I was 15...

5. i am a cancer survivor so yeah, cancer jokes are ALWAYS necessary. to laugh in the face of death instantly makes you a bad ass.

i have an awesome cancer shirt that says "HEY CANCER FUCK YOU!". if i can find it i will post pictures of it.  i still wear it on the rare occasion but it is falling apart because i wore it to death when i went through chemo and radiation. [​IMG]

6. you're not smoking enough ganja. easily remedied, come over to my place and let me show you how its done! [​IMG]

7. Some people are sensitive to cancer jokes and I'm not necessarily sensitive to cancer jokes but I just don't want anyone's feelings being hurt here, but I'm glad to hear that you have fought well against cancer! That's pretty cool that you wore that shirt as well hahaha :)