easy ways to roll

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by pothead420smoker, Aug 1, 2018.

1. hey guys, i’m a pot smoker and i’ve always wanted to roll instead of smoking out of bowls 24/7.

i can do everything except tucking it but i never understood how to roll and my friends always made it hard to understand so

• Like Like x 1
  2. Watch YouTube vids and see different methods. And practice practice practice. If your weed is too dry, it's tougher to roll too. I've been smoking for 30 + yrs and still roll a crappy J, unless I really take my time, have the perfect grind and moisture content. Lol. I use a cheap $3 cigarette roller. Life is so much easier and everyone thinks I'm a bone rolling master. Hehe, if they only knew.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. haha thanks, for the tip.

4. Even though I have been rolling joints for 50 years - I prefer to use the Raw rolling machine - perfect joint every time.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 old shol4evr, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 61lwoazKARL__SX522_.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Roll the joint around a pencil and pack it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You'll have to sign into YT to watch it but this will help

9. OP could buy a cone then fill it that'd be the easiest imo if someone doesn't have a clue how to skin up lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. i put the weed in the paper, put a small nug where your mouth is. lay it down and fold over the paper and use a card to pack it while holding the edges of the paper you folded and literally roll it on the table to make it circular works every time.

• Like Like x 1

11. That's the weirdest way I've heard of someone rolling a J lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's how I learned to roll a perfect looking doink. Sometimes I'll roll a quick shitty looking doink but it still the same. I just do it to doinks i smoke with people to pretend like I know how to roll :weed-4:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. This would be better if you guys posted a pic of your jays made either by hand or a machine. Curious myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Buy a roller or get someone else to do it:p:pimp:

15. #15 old shol4evr, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Damn I've never rolled more then 10 at a time lmao

• Like Like x 1
  17. The easy way is to get a rolling machine or cones. The other way is to watch tutorials and just practice a lot.

18. IDK if anyone's said this but Raw Cones are UBER CHEAP on Amazon. I bought 900 raw natural hemp pre-rolls for $75 lol

Otherwise I roll small little marijuana ciggys by rolling a filter and a straw, sealing the J, and then sliding the straw out and packing it. Super quick and easy and takes out the hard parts lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. god, why am i so autistic

• Funny Funny x 1