easy ways to not get panic attacks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Nov 4, 2008.

1. #1 SpiceMadeOfLife, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2008
    Okay, so I've seen this sorta thing round the boards: "OH MIE GODD I HAD TEH WORST PANIK ATAK I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE I COULDN'T MOVE OR EAT OR SHIT OR PISS OR ANYTHING!!!! WHY DID DIS HAPPEN PLEASE TELL ME!!"

I'll tell you why. Its because you may not have used some basic common sense and you let the high get to you. If you freak out cause your too high then you'll panic and spaz out on your floor vomiting and shit. So, I figure I might as well give you a few of you people some tips on how to not freak the fuck out every time u smoke some dank lol.

#1: Music

Music is basically the most fundamental thing to have goin on when you burn. It makes your high much more relaxing and chill. In fact, I find that its a good way to keep me straight after I've smoked a bit too much. On halloween I smoked 2 bowls of some dank and I was about to panic, but I was like nah, I wont. I know it'll pass, so i throw on some radiohead and mellow out at the park. I was ripped and it was a great night.

#2: Water

Most of the time panics start when I'm dehydrated. When your stuck with cotton mouth your body is very aware of it but sometimes not your mind, focused on other shit. I find that keeping a bottle of WATER with you, not pepsi or beer or whatever you kids are into, is one great way. Water is the best shit you can ever drink, and keeping yourself hydrated is important cause it gives your body one less thing to worry about.

#3: Buddies

I mostly smoke alone, but most of the time I would not mind a smoking buddy or a little group. A long time friend or a new pal around when you smoke basically gaurentees you wont panic, cause they can talk you down or you can help them or whatever if you need it.

#4: Food

Food keeps your energy up, and you know how when your hungry you get kind of cranky or you really focus on it? Well, such tendencies could lead to panics.

#5 Sleep:

Sleep is more for after you've calmed down a little. I tell you its tough to fall asleep when your all panicked and too damn high for your own good, so just mellow out, drink some water, listen to some music, and once you feel like your back down to the green and your done with the whole experience, just go to sleep.

All of the things posted here can be used to prevent or stop a panic attack. These are things I know will work for me, and due to the general common-ness of these things I assume will most likely apply to everyone. Please add to this as KNOWLEGE IS POWER.

2. Realize that cannabis causes paranoia and make sure that every time you go "OH FUCK what was that?" you remember that it probably isnt the cops, and they probably arent coming to get you. It's just the herb getting to you

3. i think this is the main point. but still, good tips by the OP... if you have all those he outlined, its gonna be a good night.