easy ways to let a girl know...all u wanted was sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BustTheDutch420, Feb 23, 2012.

1. so this girl (she is about a 6 on the scale, not good looking or interesting/cool enough for me to want to spend time with) has been following me around, texting me, asking about relationships, etc. its starting to get really annoying because she has trouble taking no for an answer.

im a nice guy so i feel really bad not hanging out with her all the time, especially since she has lent me money and done other favors for me. the worst part is every monday i have class with her and have to see her and she always wants to come back to my room with me. i dont want to lead her on further, and the only reason i took interest in the first place was to have sex.

i feel if i simply dont text her back, it will make her want me even more. so im stuck right now. i feel like a pussy but i dont wanna be mean to this girl. any advice?

2. It all depends on the way you frame things that you say. Think about if for awhile, then choose your words.

3. I've got a better thread. How to tell a girl all you want is sex. You can't just straight up tell a girl that because it will turn her off. But I don't want to lie to them.:confused_2:

Pertinent to thread: you already fucked her; she obviously thinks you like her. Only thing to do now is man up and face the fact that you have to tell her you're an asshole.

4. #4 Zeddy, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    You can just tell her straight up and if you don't want to be an asshole you kind of have to. Those are your choices, either lie and be an asshole, or be honest and risk upsetting her.

Tell her you don't want a serious/romantic/monogamous relationship with anyone, and you don't feel there's chemistry between you and her anyway. Be very clear and straight up. Then say that you think there could still be a pretty impressive/meaningful/worthwhile casual, sexual relationship.

Know, however, that's there's a very good chance that she'll agree to a fuckbuddies thing even if she actually wants a relationship and hopes it will become that. Then she still might end up getting her heart broken.

You're afraid to upset her, but you're no where near stuck with her.

5. I had a girl do the same thing, she ended up wanting a casual relationship without any strings haha.

6. Thanks for the responses. This girl only comes out to bars to try and come to the same one i'm at. and she follows me around campus. as soon as she sees me she will come everywhere with me and FOLLOW ME. if she could come sit in class with me she would.

ive told her im not interested in a relationship, and she understands but she doesnt understand that i dont want to hang out with her. i wouldnt mind if she was funny or interesting, but shes just boring. and its awkward as hell.

7. Have you had sex with her yet?

8. Once you two are laughing and fooling around just pull out the question " do you wanna just fuck?" And stare deeply into her eyes if she just starts questioning with a smile on her face you are set.

9. College? Just fuck her and move on. Ask her to come over. Simple as that. She'll know you want to fuck if you ask her that.

10. "all i wanna do is fuck. wanna come over?"

that should make it real simple. you want sex, she probably does too. don't cuddle. just fuck, and move on.

11. no no no no no no guys

i already fucked her...twice

12. so fuck her more. if you went back for seconds, well then, she's down for thirds! just be direct. you want sex, but no relationship. fuck, then kick her to the curb.

13. Oh... I see...

Hm...

Now I see your problem... and it's a big one too...

How to get rid of her...

Man, I'd like to help, but I think this one is out of my scope.

Good luck, and hope you don't get her pregnant and have to marry her.

14. #14 ReadThis, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    I just txt em "do u want to fuck?" I keep it real.

Edit: Oooo I c. You fucked her already n want to now tell her you only wanted sex. Well you fucked up. You gotta make that clear BEFORE you smash. The only thing to do now is go with it. Fuck it.

15. im done with her. i would like to move on to other girls. the thing is she is always looking for me and when she sees me she attaches. it fuckin sucks because then im stuck with her for the rest of the day and she doesnt take hints to GTFO.

16. i cant get rid of her, it sucks being on a college campus living right next to her. i might as well live with her. no excuse will get her to leave me alone. and i cant hang out with other girls until she GTFO of my life.

and i cant just be a huge dick because i still have to see her all the fucking time, including in my class on mondays.

17. start fucking other girls then. when she sees you chillin with some other chicks, she'll get jealous and move on.

18. are you sure the opposite wont happen?

as in she'll get jealous and push forward.

19. listen, if the chick, after fucking other girls, still wants dick...

give her the dick. but put her on a shitty status. treat her bad man. make her go pick you up a bag once in a while. abuse the shit out of her, but also fuck her often enough to keep her in line.

it's college dude. some chicks just want dick, and once they've found a dude who they like, they'll do all sorts of things for them.

my friend has a college chick story where this girl loved him. he made her go to the store almost on a daily basis to get a cigarillo to smoke. and she didn't even smoke. he probably fucked her whenever his other plans fell through.

in college, there's nothing wrong with having a back up chick... and this is your back up chick.

20. This.

You blew it by not making things clear before it happened. Remember that girls place more value on sex than guys. To them, unless you state otherwise, it means an emotional bond. Not just a bond between genitals.

There's really no way to be a "nice guy" about telling a girl you were using her to get laid. You pretty much have no choice but to be an asshole if you want her to stop bugging you.