Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Ways to get Weed Money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rg27golf, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Go to soup kitchens open twice a day. Spend grocery money on Marijuana. Never buy weed off homeless people you be ripped off big time

2. Donate plasma

3. or jail.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roll cigarettes and sell them. Quarter a piece. With filter, .50¢.

5. Yo man, wanna let a brotha in on your secrets?

6. Wash cars, mow lawns, clean houses. Offer moving services as well. All of those would be far more effective if you were to advertise a bit. Craig's list or even meetup like places could work. Make a face book page for the services you offer. Get friends to help out and fill in labor for your crew as needed.

Lawn services could get to be a permanent gig if you were to have your own tools. Same thing with car washes up to full detail services for cars, boats, motorcycles, etc, etc. all of it can pretty much start with just brains and elbow grease. You'll just move up to bigger and better jobs as you purchase the right tools for the job.

Research the everloving shit out of what you're looking to do. Remember that you'll need to come up with prices on all of your billable services. It's ok to charge a labor rate per hour at a higher expense then what you would pay your crew. You don't need to be greedy as there will be more then enough money to go around if you kick ass at what it is you eventually do for cash.

Bust your fucking ass, require anyone who works with you to bust ass, lead through example. At some point you might be able to send guys here and there and then sit back and manage it all but that's far in the future.

I busted ass and mowed a ton of yards in my day. That and washed cars. I even did general labor as far as cleaning crap up. I took loads to the dump with this shitty pinto I eventually owned that had a ball hitch I could pull this little 6' trailer with. Fuck that was forever ago.

There are many things any person could do to make some bucks on the side. It comes down to wanting them dollars son!!! Go get em!!!

EDIT
    Use the service the person requested as a foot in the door. That way when they are impressed with what work you have done for them, you offer other services. Car wash gets you in the door and then you offer to clean up their shitty yard and take all of their junk to the dump. You can get some crazy recycle type materials at times. If it has copper in it, it's worth some dollars. The more of it, the more dollars are involved.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Apply for foodstamps. Buy almost $200 worth of canned sodas. Empty out the cans and recycle.

• Like Like x 2