Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Ways to get Weed Money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rg27golf, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Currently brewing up ideas of things to make easily and sell over the interwebz. Easy, and great way to make money. People will buy anything.

2. Yeah man, I know a kid who was living in new Orleans when someone tried to steal 1200$ worth of pot, the pussy ass thief ran, and got shot in the neck.

Same kids cousin emptied a clip on someone in his car who was supposed to
    make a trade through the mail, 100 worth. And these guys were 16 at the time.

3. why not just grow it this is grasscity after all?

4. if you want some free weed just get put on by your local drug dealer, or just put yourself on if you have the money

5. You sir, are the antagonist of cannabis.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRO0q3TOsY8]We could sell blood and semen - YouTube[/ame]

7. Dude, fuck off. Violence should never be involved in weed. Except tomorrow, I'll teach his bitch ass not to jack me for $70. Fucker...

8. there is no easy way to get dirty money my man

9. fake school fundrasir or however u spell it lol i did this once a year ago it worked i said it was a walk for kids with cancer made a fake paper for names and money donation and walked around the neighbor hood asked ppl to donate. got myself a cut :D

10. Yeah you could probably do this once or twice, but say something that WON'T make you go to hell. :hide:

11. actually its easier than getting legal taxed money..thats why "the working man is a sucka"

12. [quote name='"Allkushedup"']fake school fundrasir or however u spell it lol i did this once a year ago it worked i said it was a walk for kids with cancer made a fake paper for names and money donation and walked around the neighbor hood asked ppl to donate. got myself a cut :D[/quote]

That's dark .... Did u atleast donate some of it ? XD

13. I personally have made money online by filling out surveys and questionnaires. You can't make a fortune or substitute it for a job but I never complain about basically getting free weed.

If you wanna know about it free feel free to message me

14. I do magic so i go downtown and walk around. easily make 20/30 bucks an hour.

15. That's grea-he-he-heasy right there man. I type up reports for my friends for five bucks a piece and sell my old video games when In desperate.

16. all you violent criminal bitches are ruining weed

17. Great one . You can also try Earn Honey .Here you don't need to working hard, long hours and commitment. I personally earn $400 per months .

18. easy money, matched betting, google it

19. go to the subway station and ask for change to take bus. Lol