Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Ways to get Weed Money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rg27golf, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I want you guys to post any easy or cool ways you make money to buy weed,

This could Mabey help people out?

My Easy way of making money: Find golf balls on a coarse, then sell them to golfers. Aprox: $20-$30 a day

2. Suck some dick. We all have to do it sometimes to support our horrible addictions :smoke:

3. ebay. i found an ipod smashed beyond use the glass coming apart in my hand. wouldnt power on or connect to the computer. sold it for $30 plus shipping, can always make a few bucks on shipping

4. Pick up overtime. I work 48 hours a week, then pick up an extra 12 hour shift a month. Enough to buy me enough weed per month

5. I have a job

Just a easy way when im not working

6. selling stuff, a job, working just enough overtime like that guy said^, i love it when i just find cash, and when i was younger just asking the parents for like 15bucks for the movies plus snacks, get two others friends to do that then u can pick up a gram and still go to the movies:D

7. don't eat or have a cell phone, and then you can use that money

8. [​IMG]

Easy to play. Fun to win.

That's how I make extra. To each their own though.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzs-4kY4REc]It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - YouTube[/ame]

10. Fuck money get weed for free. Know any highschool kids who think they are "dealers?" Yeah? Well then call him up and ask for a quarter. Jump his punk ass and take his weed. He ain't gona report you, and he's only a highschool kid so he probably wont do shit. And if he does, bang him the fuck out.

I don't steal...especially weed, but if I were fending like you this is what I would do.

11. My old dealer lived on Wall St. Not in NYC, but pretty bad ass street name for the occasion HA

12. [quote name='"Potentcy"']Fuck money get weed for free. Know any highschool kids who think they are "dealers?" Yeah? Well then call him up and ask for a quarter. Jump his punk ass and take his weed. He ain't gona report you, and he's only a highschool kid so he probably wont do shit. And if he does, bang him the fuck out.

I don't steal...especially weed, but if I were fending like you this is what I would do.[/quote]

how nice.

13. only a quarter?

14. sell some blood plasma

• Like Like x 1
  15. lol you must be from somewhere like florida or some shit with a lot of rich kids cuz if i tried to jack kids in my neighborhood i would shot the second they didnt see the money and beleive me from experience when i tell you people are stupid enough to shoot at you over 100 bucks

16. [quote name='"bitchesandbongs"']lol you must be from somewhere like florida or some shit with a lot of rich kids cuz if i tried to jack kids in my neighborhood i would shot the second they didnt see the money and beleive me from experience when i tell you people are stupid enough to shoot at you over 100 bucks[/quote]

"somewhere like florida"... You assume everyone in Florida is rich as hell xD

17. your a fucking asshole. jump some lil highschooler what the fuck is wrong with u weed is peacefull live the culture or gtfo

• Like Like x 3
  18. Sell weed

• Like Like x 1