Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy ways to get high other than smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DownhillRider, Sep 2, 2015.

1. The act of smoking itself is too unhealthy and has negative visible effects. What are some EASY alternative ways to smoke?

2. Edibles but you have to be careful of the doses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Let's say I use 1G for 4 joints.

If I cook that 1G into a cake and cut it into 4 pieces would it be relatively the same?

4. Negative visible effects?

5. Depends on weather or not you are making a full batch of the cake.
    What I do is grind up a gram or two then I make a foil pack and put my weed in it and seal it up. I then preheat the oven to 220 and decarb my weed for twenty minutes. I then put like a tablespoon or two of Nutella and a tablespoon of coconut oil in the bowl. I then heat those up in the microwave for a minute or two. After it comes out I mix the two until it is blended then I put my weed in and mix it all up then put it in the fridge until it sets up. It will be hard like a candy bar but will melt fast in your fingers. Scope it like a tablespoon or so and eat that if it does not kick in for like an hour or two eat more. You could also try firecrackers just look on here at edibles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Upper eye lid exposure. Makes you look creepy and old.

7. Yeah...

Who wants to go out into public with their upper eyelids all exposed...

8. Weed Tea, very effective!! Put as much weed as you like. Just be considerate of how much water is a good ratio to the amount of weed you're putting in.