Easy way to make the most of your roaches

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Im Lebby, Jul 29, 2012.

1. What you will need, a mcdonald's cup like so, http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Q9pX67pGyEs/S9BdCG5ouXI/AAAAAAAAAmk/tBtpieVqENU/s1600/McDonald's+Cup.jpg (or anything similair that's just what i used and a knife, and or lighter (both helps for me personally)
    Step 1:empty out your cup
    Step 2: burn or cut a hole in the side or back to serve as a carb (seems pretty self explainatory)
    Step 3: make a small hole and adjust it to the size of your roach or adjust your roaches size to the hole (what I did)
    Step 4:put your roach in the hole and pull through the straw and bam you can smoke your roach (it works really well trust me:smoke:)
    I will be sure to make a more in depth tut later on probably with pictures/video :) anyways happy toking:smoke:

2. I have a picture of the finished product on my phone but I am having technical difficulties

3. Or just put it in a bong/bowl. Or roll it with the next joint.

4. Smoke your roaches in a bowl.

5. i just used the stem that got snapped off a shitty bong bowl i had, fits most ther oaches i got but i usually roll a tappered tip. For something bigger I guess you could use a female stem.

6. Just make yourself a generation joint, or like the others have said- smoke it in a bowl.