Easy way to make money & make the world a better place.

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoopid Toker, Apr 15, 2011.

1. So I am constantly seeing threads where people ask how they can make some money to buy a sack.

Well you are in luck, fellow blades, because i think i have a tremendous business idea that ANYONE can execute, start to finish.

If you are not familiar with the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) then you should read up a bit on them, because they are essential to your business plans. Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, here is the plan. You find out when the WBC is going to be near your community. You go to a rocky area nearby, any stream or railroad should do. Collect as many rocks as you can, and try to get round large stones, somewhere between golfball and softball size.

Then, you show up to the location where the WBC is going to be protesting. Then you sell your stones for a dollar. Other outstanding citizens of your community will jump at the opportunity to buy a large stone for only one dollar that they can then throw at the WBC terrorists.

You will accomplish two things here. Firstly, you will make money, and it will be easy. Secondly, you will play a fundamental role in ending their protests.

All joking aside though, I do not understand why communities all across America allow the WBC to protest in their towns. I do not understand why police will defend their right to assembly. They arent peaceful, everytime they gather they are inciting a riot with their obscene message and lack of respect.

If you live close to the WBC, you should block them in. Block their exits. Let them live in their own little compound and hate america all they want. BUT DO NOT LET THEM STEP INTO YOUR COMMUNITY and spread their message.

Shun them. Shun them with rocks. If people in every community throw rocks at them every time they assemble, they will stop.

Sometimes mob violence is justified. Nothing forms community solidarity better than a good witch hunt every now and then. Well now we finally have a group that legitimately deserves to be roughed up a little.

Now dont take it too far, we dont want a massacre, just a beat down. It should be scary for them, they should run for their lives and fear for them, but they shouldnt lose their lives. They have a right to live, but not a right to pollute my country with hatred.

I am not gay, and i am not a soldier. I am simply an American that is fed up with their bullshit. They make us all look bad.