Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy way to get weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pinkgirl4ev2, Sep 24, 2015.

1. So I live on long island and my ex boyfriend used to be my dealer, but clearly ex, we're not exactly talking at all anymore, I think he quit smoking too, but anyway, i have no hook up for weed. My moms cool with it and gives it to me sometimes, but I usually like to get an 8th that lasts me about two and a half weeks, she doesnt give me that much, and can't give it to me that often either. I don't have many friends, but the ones that I do have and asked about weed, nobody has a hook up. I was considering exploring online, I've heard people have bought weed on craigslist, which sounds unbelivably sketchy, but some claim its great. Idk, any ideas?

2. Since your mom has access to weed, go half's with her. :smoke:

3. #3 cball, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bubblers-water-pi...

"My
    knowledge of the weed: 0; my angst: 100

I don't have much to say here: Super angsty teenager who's been a goody
    two shoes his whole life wants to try something new, is pretty much the
    whole gist of things :/ I'd love to try some, but I don't know jack shit
    about the whole process >.> If anyone knows some people around
    the Staten Island/Manhattan area who sells bongs, that would be really
    helpful.

/end college teen angst."

Totaln00b
    Last Active: Today, 03:27 PM

did you come in with a new account and create a new thread with the same title and similar hookup request in NYC because your other 3 hookup request got you nowhere?

4. Order some online

5. Nothing better than smoking your own..

6. Greg's Lisp or maybe it is Craig's...I'm not too hip on these things.