Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy way to enhance your high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bernie-Mac, Feb 4, 2010.

1. ...listen to reggae, specifically bob & ziggy Marley. Do it. I listened to it while smoking and I just got so into the music I swear it made my high better

2. Hell yeah, man! I always listen to Marley when I'm high. It's just so relaxing... :smoke:

3. Marley and cudi is the shit

4. I second the Cudi post. Cudi and THC were meant for each other..

5. Sublime, bro.

6. I third this. When I listen to Cudi sober it's alright, nothing too great, but the I listen to him cheefed and it's amazing.

7. how stereotypical.

bob marley sucks. sorry. flame me. but his music bores me. and always has.

8. :eek:

You sir are the devil!

9. Cuti? As in Kid Cuti?

Fail. EPIC FAIL. Talk about crap rap, well he can't rap. IDK when it started being ok for a rapper to not flow or even rhyme at all.

Go with Nas's Illmatic (entire album) that is the shit high or sober.

HE can rap.

10. i get that alot. his music really just has doenst interest me at all. ive given it many chances.

the new kid cudi CD is terrible too. im not being a troll, i just dont get it. theres one decent song on that CD. his mixtape that came out before was so much better.

edit - ^ illamtic is the best rap album of all time.

11. Zeppelin, just sayin'.

12. :hello:

13. zeppelin is my favorite band, sober or high.

14. does anyone know who AIM is? or Dj Mark Farina. check out these albums called mushroom jazz. its electronic/hip hop and a little but of turntablism. great music that gives good vibes while your stoned. better than that kid kudi bullshit you kids call rap. as for the hip hop? anyone who jams jeru the damaja, company flow, gang starr, madlib, knows whats up.

15. im gonna take a wild guess you havent heard anything but the trash they play all the time from "legend" which is a greatest hits album. Marley's music is an6'ything but boring...And why in the fuck do you have so many damn periods in a sentence that requires one.

if you said. this. in person. i. would. punch you. in the. face.

16. "Im Caseball2051. Im. a. disgruntled. passive aggressive. teen. ager. the world sucks. fuck you mom."

17. Easy ways to enhance your high

-Smoke a Newport (short)
    -Seeing a cop car after smoking and cruising
    -Listening to music with depth/ meaning -subwoofers
    -being in a new or awkward situation

18. this is how i feel - FUCK YOU MOM

WU Tang -

19. LOL...WU!!!! For the record, he instructed me to flame him, so Im not doing anything wrong.