Easy Video Surveillance

Discussion in 'Security' started by DoctorDankenstein, Mar 27, 2012.

1. So a few years back I got a trial version of this home networking software, and I was blown away by it. It has a feature that let's you activate devices on your home computer remotely. I used to fire up my home webcam from work and freak out my girlfriend just for kicks.

Anyway, I've been thinking about how to make my grow operation more secure and remembered this stuff. I'm going to set up some USB webcams at home and get this software running so I can keep an eye on things while I'm at work. Thought you all might be interested in it too. It's a pretty low entry cost for home surveillance. Just search 'Pure Networks, Network Magic Pro'. It's $50 for the software plus whatever webcams you want to hook up to it. I'll come back and write a tutorial once I'm up and running and let you know how it's working.

2. That sound cool. :;

3. sounds pretty cool !

4. It's also free if ya know where to look ;)

5. Sick.

It would be cool if you could sync a smartphone with it when your out, for when a cpu isnt around.

6. Years ago my wife and I video taped the babysitter just for the hell of it.

The little slut waited for the kids to go to sleep then called her boyfriend over, got naked, and masturbated while she gave him a blow job right on our sofa. We got 10 minutes of two 17 year olds getting nasty.

7. [quote name='"Bud Grauer"']Years ago my wife and I video taped the babysitter just for the hell of it.

The little slut waited for the kids to go to sleep then called her boyfriend over, got naked, and masturbated while she gave him a blow job right on our sofa. We got 10 minutes of two 17 year olds getting nasty.[/quote]

Pix or gtfo

8. Lol! The imagination's enough for that one. Like we'd all like to see the masturbating babysitter giving her boyfriend head?