Easy Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by smfc, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Just wondering if I should trust the Easy Vape vaporizer that I have....the temperature reading is off on it so I have to put it on 275 for in order to actually vape without completely roasting it, and it tastes kinda funny.

2. THC vaporizes at 284.

3. #3 Yosh139, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
    Correction, THC vaporizes at 314.6˚F...

EZ vapes for some reason are about 100˚F off, you aren't the first person to come in here complaining about EZ vape temperatures.

Edit: They might be in Celsius, try 185-190. :wave:

4. Is this the one that looks like a little retro speaker thing?

5. Oh my god, I used an easy vape for like 10 months before buying a MFLB. It is the biggest piece of shit. I regret ever buying one. Trust me dude, you need to invest in a better vape. That thing doesn't have accurate temperature readings and you can't leave that shit on for more than 30 minutes without the plastic starting to burn. It was an okay first vape for me, but then i learned about all these other vaporizers that are 1000xs better and I made a switch.

Anyway, when I used mine, I kept it at about 340-360 range. I'm sure each one has a different optimal temperature range because they are such pieces of shit hahaha.

6. I've never had a problem with plastic burning with it. Do you mean the rubber tube or something? The plastic itself that the vape is made up of seems to be just perfectly fine.

7. People have complained that the plastic around the heating element gets melted and warped, sometimes offgasses. Seems like you haven't been having that problem. :wave: :smoking:

8. You won't notice small amounts of toxins. Its not like every unsafe vape billows clouds of toxic smoke or anything.

If the vaporizer was unsafe - which EasyVapes are - its much more likely you'd never know until you go to the doctor one day with a bad cough - something that's happened to blades here.

OP, I highly recommend picking up a Da Buddha online for around 150. You'd know your airpath was safe, the temperature consistent, and the vapor thick and pure.

9. I have a love/hate relationship with my easy vape 2.0 It reads high just like mentioned before. We have to set it to slighlty above 400 to get it to vape. I like how fast it heats up but I'm not a fan opf the design. I used to have an exteme Q vape and it was amazing. The casing was well built and cool to the touch and the whip swiveled. I'm not used to the whip not being able to be passed to someone across the table. My easy vape does the job but it's not like my Extreme vape.

10. I had one given to me yesterday. (Person is just not using mmj anyway).
    All I have to do is get the tubing. This will be interesting!
    :: waves ::

11. I have an easy vape, and I've had no problems with it. The plastic casing gets warm, but not hot, and certainly not melted. The tubing it came with for the whip was kinda short, so I just bought some at loews. Other than that my vape is the best!

12. What temp do you keep yours on?
    Debbie :)

13. Mine stays set on 370

14. Mine anywhere from 270 to 330, depending on the herb. Super dense stuff usually needs a little more heat towards the end, while really fluffy stuff needs a low setting.

15. Yup. I just played with mine. The temp it likes is 286-280. I was surprised how many hits I got because I just put in some shake. lol, it wouldn't stop!!
    I'm happy so far! It cost me a whole 6- ( I had to buy the tubing twice).
    I'm going to look in the ABV edible page!
    ::Waves:: ;)

16. In regards to melting parts/pieces...I put it on the highest temp for (almost) 1/2 hr and nothing was close to melting.
    When I turned it to it's vaping temp 286-280, the box was warm, just warm. Tubing was fine. Cool to the touch.
    I'm happy as hell with it :) It will change the way I smoke, I think. I'll still dab tho! But instead of using my bong at night, I'll use my easy vape.
    I like it!!
    Debbie ;)

17. When you turned it up to max and tested the tubing, were you also inhaling for long periods of time?

The heat travels through the tubing and other parts of vaporizer because you pull it. Turning it up by itself does not test the heat resistance of any pieces in the airpath.

18. I wouldn't inhale it. Just pulling on it is not a bad idea. I have No idea how long it hasn't been used for.
    Thanks!
    ::waves::
    Debbie ;)

19. Inhaling is the only way to distribute heat.

I'm not sure what you mean by pulling if you don't mean inhaling.