Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy-vape?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jbluepipe, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Sup guys, so i just got an easy-vape from my friend.

I have read a lot about it and how it is much better for you and all sorts of stuff(fitness nut) so i wanted to try it out. I've smoked out of it for about a week now, and I get high still, but i feel as if I am using it wrong or not getting it's full potential.

What tips do you guys have to help with getting the most out of it? My friends told me to set it to 370, but i feel like that's pretty high, and I don't feel like im getting very big hits?

Thank for any info :smoke:

2. bumpin for some help :D

3. I used to have an easy vape, and i as well sold it to my friend haha. If you could post which model you have, i could better help you. I had an older model that was all silver with just the simple knob and temp screen. I would recommend vaping around 320-330 on an easy vape. I would always set mine to 322 and get the best results. If you don't believe you're getting good hits, take a lamp or any bright light, and blow your hit under the lamp. You can see all the vapor very clearly which will make you feel better about your hits.