easy vape or the incredibowl ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dawson94, Apr 25, 2012.

1. hey peeps , i'm just wanting to know of some fellow stoners what the better product is ? the easy vape vapouriser or the incredibowl pipe/bong , theirs 5 dollars apart so theirs no value for money product here i just want to know what is the better product and will conserve my stash and use it alot more efficiently , thanks guys !:D

2. [quote name='"dawson94"']hey peeps , i'm just wanting to know of some fellow stoners what the better product is ? the easy vape vapouriser or the incredibowl pipe/bong , theirs 5 dollars apart so theirs no value for money product here i just want to know what is the better product and will conserve my stash and use it alot more efficiently , thanks guys !:D[/quote]

Don't get an easy vape. No. Just don't. Trust me.

3. haha come on man i need some reasons :eek:

4. Well reasons to not get the easy vape would be that it blows chodes.

How much are you able to spend? Cheap vapes are just a waste. You need to spend 100 - 200 to get a decent model but once you have it the amount of bud you conserve makes it way worth it.

5. not that much mate , i just want to know which one i should buy out of them two , im guessing i should go for the incredibowl ?

6. I would say so, unless your willing to drop a few your best but is to stick to combustion, because with that vape that's all you'd be doing anyways.

7. ok mate thanks alot !:wave:

8. I disagree about the easy vape. I own one and it works good its just that the temp needs to be set pretty low, like 220 or so. Anything above 240 burns the bud and causes a bad taste. Once you dial in the right temp, it works like most any other vape. And you can't beat the price either.

9. thanks mate , now im back at square one :/ probably going to go with the incredibowl for the durability and size as my parents would go ape shit if they knew i smoked haha , thanks alot though mate !:hello:

10. Go with incredibowl unless you can fork out the cash to get an arizer solo

11. will do mate going to buy it tonight , cheers all been a great help !

12. DO NOT purchase an incredibowl. They suck and are exactly the opposite of indestructible. A lot of pieces are easily breakable/loseable. My roomate really regretted getting his.

13. I've never used either.... However, when investing in a piece, I'd go with a vape, but that's just my bias (my smoking fix is generally sated through tobacco....).

HOWEVER, a good vape need not be expensive. I recommend the Vapor Genie. Some ppl will probably protest and claim it doesn't work, but that's because it takes mild intelligence to use properly.

14. #14 Robot Mania FU, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    So because your roommate doesn't like his it's automatically a bad piece? The only easily breakable piece is the actual glass bowl that slides into place, and as long as you keep it in place it's not easily breakable at all.....:rolleyes:

I've dropped mine down a concrete flight of stairs in my apartment complex...I'd like to see a regular glass bowl do that.

It all comes down to what you really want man. Do you want something for your house that's for vaping, or do you want something you can bring around with you to combust?
    IMO, if you're going to buy a vape I would wait until you have the money to buy a better made one. Everyone I know that bought a cheaper vape eventually forks out the money for a more expensive one once they start to enjoy it. The incredibowl is quite the opposite. Most people I know that have one don't really carry around any other pieces again.

15. I hope you're joking.... :rolleyes: