Easy Vape "EZV Digi Vape Extreme"

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Bleenix, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Does anyone on grasscity have one of these? I got mine about a week ago and love it, but i can't really find reviews of it anywhere online. I wanna know if other people use it differently then me. What temperature should I set it too? Is it okay if I blow out clouds of vapor? how can you tell the difference between vapor and smoke?

thanks dudes! :smoke:

2. I have this vape too, got it from my LHS. I set it at 250, you can go a tad higher but anything past 270 would be too hot IMO. And you should see the vapor pool in the glass part of the whip that connects to the vape itself. The only time you'll be seeing smoke is if you set the temp. too high, and when you exhale the clouds should be thinner than on the exhale from say a bong. If it isn't you're probably setting it too high.

Just experiment a bit my friend, a lot of it is personal preference. Oh and if you have the option, use ground bud! I find it makes the bud, for lack of a better term, vape more evenly.

P.S. My friends boyfriend showed me a really cool way to "pack" the whip. Just put all the ground bud on a plate/somewhere flat, put the mouthpiece to your lips and the other end of the hose over the weed, then start pulling and all the bud will get sucked up.

Hope this helped a bit.
    Cheers.