Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Vape Digital?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SupremGold, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Found the Easy Vape Digital online for only $100 and was going to buy it for my apartment this year. My friend and I were going to split the cost. It has a temp dial and all that and it also has some decent reviews but I was just wondering if anyone here had any personal experiences with it?

2. $100 ? They retail for 65.

3. Sorry. I forgot to mention this one comes with a $20 4 piece grinder and a pollen press. That $100 including shipping. I would buy it locally but if I bought it at a headshop around where I live they would probably charge me $150 for it. I feel like all shops around me sell overpriced glass anyway. The best shop around me tried selling me a 10 inch straight tube Pure Bong (lol) with just a single knotch ice catch and a non diffused downstem for $100. I'm pretty sure it was fake too.

4. I paid 90 for mine about 3 years ago. It's not the best vaporizer but it works, gets real hot tho I usually set mine 288-300.