Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy trick for all the new guys

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pass_The_Pipe, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Wrap a ziptie around your lighter and you always have a bowl picker ready to go :hello:

Don't let anything, not even a clogged bowl, get in your way of smoking :bongin:

Any more easy tips?

2. That'd be annoying as hell to have in your pocket lol. Good idea just not really convenient for me. Plus I have yet to actually use a bong outside of a house / apartment. How about just keep a ziptie / poker in your house & car? haha

3. I guarantee no one would try and Bic you :p

4. Idk actually sounds like a good idea to me.

5. Okay what about a spoon or a bub in a car on the interstate. Think outside the box man

Edit: and nobody would pocket you're lighter because you're the only one wrapping it with a ziptie

6. Man if the bowl is clogged, suck that shit through.

Unless it's a pipe, in that case, blow that shit out.

7. You can't tell me you've never had that one sticky ball at the bottom of the bowl that no amount of blowing and sucking :dodgy: can get out

8. #9 ChuckBuk, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
    Hell yeah; that's brilliant! I do always keep a pair of tweezers in my stash box for just that purpose.

I have a semi-related idea, from some coworkers. At my job, we have these injection-mold presses that make shit out of plastic. Well, there are these metal pins that come out after the machine cycles, and the pin pushes the plastic out of the mold. There is a specific size of these pins that works PERFECT for cleaning out my little wood/brass one-hitter. You just pop the pin through a couple times and it's clean as a whistle. And wouldn't you know, most of us smokers who work together just happen to have one of those pins at home. ;)

9. I usually keep a toothpick in my car, garage, or wherever else I'm smoking.

I dunno, but a ziptie sounds awesome and would work way better.

Blowing out doesn't work if you're in the car. Sometimes that nug you're blowing out ends up on your shirt/jacket and stinks up the whole room afterwords.

I had a buddy that would smoke the bowl until ash, then turn it over and hit it against his palm a lil hard and EVERYTHING would come out. Never could get that to work.

10. I always keep my piece wrapped up in a small army surplus pouch from a cleaning kit or whatever, perfect size for it and then it helps prevent "printing". His roomate is a paperclip :-D

11. Shit, I'd do it :)

12. Good replys, you can even wrap it around your bowl or finger :p

13. A ziptie would work much better than a paperclip, especially if you're using glass.

Using metal to clean glass that is hot from being smoked out of could damage it, and I've even seen the bowls on glass pieces breaking because of using metal.

I am officially tossing out my stash of resin covered toothpicks and ziptie-ing all my lighters.

14. Fuck yes spread the word :)

15. great idea dude. +rep

16. This will come in handy, thanks!