Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy to make fuds.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ScribbleWobbles, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I need munchies and how to make them. easy ones. k. thx.

2. Go to the gas station and grab a hotdog...deck it out with the free chili and cheese, some peppers, onions, sauerkraut if they have it...mustard that muthafucka up and chow down!

3. Nachos, PB&J, cereal, burritos

Whatcha workin with, microwave? stove? What stuff do you have laying around?

4. Quick go to the fridge. Grab whatever. Don't matter, just hurry :smoke:

5. What the heck are fuds? Munchies are anything you're hungry for. Make a sandwich.

6. Fud's? The only think I know of that goes by FUD is fully undetectable crypting and thats hacking related, not weed related lol.

7. I have a microwave/oven/broiler...

maybe a bit more intricate than those.

8. Ur cupboards maaan, whats in the kitchen, what food you got to work with?:smoke:

9. Hmm, fuds = foods.

10. Uhh... I don't really want to make a full inventory of my food...

11. handfull of chocolate chips, few spoonfuls of peanut butter, a small bit of butter, microwave and mix up and put it in the freezer, eat it frozen and love life.

hmm, maby you should put weed in the butter, never tried.

12. Gravy. On anything. Trust me.

13. Its k. I just made some chocolate chip cookies.