Easy-to-grow, Sativa-high seeds for beginners?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Eple, May 14, 2008.

1. Hey there Outdoorsmen and Outdoorswomen! As the title suggests, I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for easy-to-grow, Sativa-high inducing seeds for a beginner to growing outdoors. I like a moderate happy up high.

I live in a humid subtropical climate (Virginia), and plan to get the little guys in the ground by the end of May. I know ideally I would have started by now, but what can you do?

I should mention I would like to limit height since I am going to be growing them guerrilla. So going over 7 feet isn't really something i'm looking for, but I suppose I could tie down the tops once they get larger if it was a very tall growing strain?

I've been looking at the Seeds Direct seedbank and so far my interest has been piqued by their Nirvana Durban Poison and also their Nirvana Mixed Sativa.

Thanks in advance for any help! May yall grow high, heavy, and disease & pest free!

2. 7 feet?! I got 1.5 feet to work with. :(

3. Bummer bro! I guess you should got for something short and bushy. Have you thought of what strain you'd like to try and cultivate? You'll probably want to LST the plants?

4. Exactly, go with Durban Poison

5. I've been leaning that way! Thanks for your input! Any experience with Durban Poison?

6. I grew some durban last year, wasn't outdoors so it didn't quite get to it's full potential, but it def. was something I was happy with. You should enjoy the high you get from it, it made me laugh alot.

Happy growing!

And as for your height, 7 feet should be no problem, if it's taken care of well and in good soil it may start to reach right around there, but you can tie it down, do some pruning, and it wouldn't be tough to keep it 7 feet or under. Good luck!

7. Encouraging to read, and thanks! I placed my order today. Can't wait!