Easy to get weed in Santa Monica / Venice Beach?

Discussion in 'General' started by TickTockCroc, May 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I'm going to be staying in Santa Monica some time in July, gonna def check out Venice Beach and around LA. Its my first time in Cali so I can't wait.

I'm just planning to enjoy my stay out there. Do some new things. And hopefully smoke some amazing cali green!

Do any of you know if its easy to get weed in Santa Monica, or around the venice beach area? I was thinking of meeting someone with a card, and spotting them some dough to get some erb, edibles, & concentrates for me. Course I'll smoke em out or throw em some stuff their way. But my main question is.. Do you think it'll be easy to meet someone with a card? People say to meet some skaters in Venice Beach skatepark.. I skate myself.. But do skaters around there carry cards?

Any info would be great! Just cant wait to be there :smoke:

2. Yo I PM'd you also..

But Venice is Burnt.

3. Hey Guys,

I'm in a similar situation as TickTockCroc. Looking for any info on leads around the Santa Monica (or Westwood) area. I'm from out of state and recently moved out to LA (living in Westwood). My bud bud left following his internship, so I'm looking for another route..

Thanks in advance for the help!

4. If you cant find bud on venice beach then you failed an easy task.

5. haha you must be kidding me. Venice beach must be the easiest place to score ever

6. ^Straight up.
    If you skate, then it's even easier:smoke:

7. You can get a med card there for 80bucks...