Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Easy tasty brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Philnkim, Aug 26, 2019.

1. So, I am a new grower here (2 yrs) and have good grows and produced lots of great flower (sour diesel) and figured out bubble hash (bubble magic bags tore very easy, Bubble Bag dude bags are awesome) and got tons of hash and made dry sift screens from the bubble magic bags (entire bag was screen) and have tons of dry sift, that was an awesome grow! But anyway, my wife wanted edibles and we did trial and errors and ended up with very simple brownies that worked awesome and didn’t taste bad at all.
    3 grams hash
    1/3 cup butter
    Dollar Tree brownie mix
    1 egg
    3 tbls water
    Break up bubble hash into small pieces, place on parchment paper on cookie sheet and put in oven at 250f for 30 min. Make a double boiler and melt butter, med/hi while decarboxing hash.
    When 30 min is done,set the oven for 275 them mix hash into butter and let it infuse, stirring with silicone spatula or similar for about 15-20 min. There will still be a little pieces not dissolved but that’s ok.
    Mix up the brownie mix and use the 1/3c of infused butter instead of oil and put in an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 45 min.
    Cool and cut into about 10 pieces and try it out! You can adjust strength by more hash or bigger pieces. About 1 hr and feeling good, 2 hrs and oh yea :).

Attached Files:

2. Decarb takes 40 minutes not 30 dude lol & your recipe is basically just adding weed butter to a store bought brownie mix..

3. There are tons of recipes on here that have proven successful......thanks for sharing yours.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Adding lecithin helps increased percieved potency for many people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 250 for 30 min is just as good as 240 F for 40 min, or 230 F for 60 min.
    There are an infinite number of accurate decarb time/temp combos.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Okay well you keep decarbing incorrectly & I'll keep doing mine at 40 lol
    Lol it's 40 mins dude.. psams threads say so & he's had tests done & all sorts to figure out the right temperature.. + it's also 40 on @BrassNwood threads & they've both helped a lot of people with edibles.. I think if it was anything but 40 minutes either one of them would have figured it out by now.

7. There are several time and temps that work. 250-30 is to hot in my small toaster oven and will have the top of the kief smoking and blackening.
    240-40 is the one I use.
    230-50
    220-60
    210-70

All will get the job done.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tried a few different recipes on here and decarbox techniques and this is by far the easiest way I’ve come across. Really, “hmm... I want edibles” and about 2 hrs later, start to finish, done and works great for us. Just saying :)

• Like Like x 1