Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy, Stealthy, Scentless - Just Tried This, And It Worked

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by toketreats, Nov 26, 2013.

1. So I just took a Gatorade bottle (any similar bottle would work), put about 0.15g (I only used a small amount this time to make sure I could feel the effects before I waste any great amount) busted herb in it, and filled it almost to the bottom of the label with canola oil (any similar oils will work, but you don't need much), and put the cap on. I made myself a cup of tea, and as soon as I put the boiling water in the cup, I put the bottom of the Garorade bottle in to sit in the water. Let it sit for a minute, then put a little bit of still near boiling water from the kettle into the Gatorade bottle (just a little). I let the Gatorade bottle sit in my tea while it steeped for about 20 minutes or so (giving the bottle light shakes from time to time), then put the oil into my tea, stirred it, and let it sit for another 5 minutes and then drank it. I am currently feeling the effects, though not enough because I didn't use much pot, this was just a trial run. I'll do it again with more pot soon and post my results here. Give it a try and talk about it here, or suggest how this process could have been done better, but let's remember that we want to keep it easy, scent free and stealthy - something you can do with other people in the house. I'm sure adding a little alcohol would greatly increase the effects ;).