Easy soil for growing.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shirotora, Feb 14, 2016.

1. I'm in Canada east coast in a more rural area. I can't buy much or any in stores good stuff so I go online, but most things are costly for shipping. Is there all stage premix soil or a very few soil & mixes to buy to make soil from veg to flower? I just like to know a consistent soil with little adding of additional stuff that I can use from veg to flower.

2. If youre that rural you sgould consumer a coco perlite mix.

You can re use it over and over... its cheaper thsn organic soil and:

Bottled hydro nutes are very cheap and last a long time.

210 watt perpetual box
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1394922-210-watt-3.5-sq-ft-Northern-Lights-and-White-Widow:

3. I have a bag of pro-mix potting soil (N 0.30%, P 0.10%, K 0.10%, dolomite lime, azomite, perlite, and green sand. Can I mix GH Hydroponics flora series with water to this mix for veg to flower? I'm only going to grow 1-2 plants do to size limitations. I have a 250 cfl grow light, which I'm sure is good enough.

4. if that's all you have, it will work. There are always going to be areas where you can improve upon, but for now, that will get you a harvest