Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Screen Walmart/CVS 20$ Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jmarshall2, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Anyone know about these? Are they accurate?

2. Find a dollar tree dude. They have strip tests thats pretty good. That's what I used when I was detoxing for court. I had like 20 of em and they work like they say they do plus they are $1.

3. Dollar tree tests definitely don't work, I passed one one week failed it the next hadn't even smoked. I'm wondering for a friend whos on Probation.

4. They do work. I tested them all kinds of different ways. I was a heavy toker, smoking atleast 4-5 times a day everyday. Then I had to clean up for court. They're 98% accurate and I also took an unused one and took the test while I was in the court house and used it on my behalf and won my case. If your drinking anything that has the chance of diluting then that would be your problem. Just to see what would happen I took a test and came up hot then took 5 gigantic swigs of green tea and waited till I had to piss again. It came up negative but barely and that was because I drank the green tea the second time.

5. I didn't dilute either time. But basicly what im curious about is if he passed the Cup test from walmart should he be fine on the panel test for court?

6. Here's a panel test I took at home while High AF. The directions were too hard to understand and my dad just kept bitching and saying I'm a pot head so I diluted the hell outta my piss and just bull shitted my way into making him believe I was clean. I still can't understand that damn test. Anyway how long has it been since he smoked?

Attached Files: