Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Easy Ryder PC grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ghonjamon37, Jan 14, 2010.

1. I am going to start a pc grow with Lowryder Easy Ryder AKA Lowryder #2 x AK47 in the near future(waiting for everything to arrive), i have 3 feminized seeds but i think i am only going to grow 1 or 2 due to the small space. I am a little confused tho as far as lighting and nutes go. The breeder says that the strain will veg for approximately 15 days then flower for around 45 so my question is, if i am using cfls(3-4) should i go with the daylight bulb until flowering then switch to the soft white or keep 2 of each?
    Also i am using FFOF soil so the nutes in the soil should last somewhere around a month if im correct? I already have the FF grow big and FF tiger bloom and since this is an autoflowering strain would i use a little of both or stick to the tiger bloom? Sorry if these questions seem a little stupid, just need to know.

On a side note, anyone have any experience growing this strain? Hows the odor once it buds n is it a good smoke?

thanks for the help :smoking:

2. Heyy!, lol I haven't even finished reading your post yet, but I wanted to give you this before I forget: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/467595-pc-growers-club-journal.html lol those guys are nuts at what they can doo! Im guessing there should be enough nutes in the FFOF soil to complete the life cycle, but I would at least add a little flowering nutes.. I have zip experience when it comes to growing ruderalis.

3. Bump. I would also like to know the answer to gonjamons question about the nutrient application for easy ryders. Can someone chime in?

4. I am wondering all these same things and am also waiting for my easy ryder seeds. Might be starting our grows around the same time.:smoke: