Easy Ryder/Diesel Ryder, Purple lady, Red Dragon Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LittleGreenMan1, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Hey, Plants looking great man.

Subscribed and +repped.

2. Hey thanks man. Any plants in particular you are here to see? I know I have someone here watching the red dragon. I'll be sure to update more frequently on plants people want to see.

3. is it caused by too much light or not enough light?

niether i dont think, its just a phototropic reaction thats all....mine still kinda have it and they are going on 2 months old, and it is only the first 2 sets of leafs. they(first sets of leafs) are a solid 10" away from my T-8s.... htose first sets of leafs are pretty tender usually

should i move it closer?

not yet imo, i would wait till those guys get like 6-10" tall or so then depending on how hot the light gets(what cooling meathod you have: cooltube...etc.) i would move it down like a foot or so a week. really just have to gauge it on how your plants are coping an what not. i had a cool tube for my 400MH and had it like a foot or so above them towards the end of things....but that was another grow.

4. thanks a ton for the helpful info, I'd give you more rep if i could but for how thanks will have to do . :hello:

5. Picture updates. All the plants are under the raised metal halide light and seem to be growing vigorously. the 5 seedlings are doing good as well.

the easyryder still has some curling but its not getting any worse so i think we are through the thick of it.

GROW ON!

Attached Files:

6. easyryder

Attached Files:

7. Sorry Guys, I just love this easy ryder. I can check in every few hours and its grown a little more. the last update was from 4pm . this one is 5 hours later at 9pm. you can see significant growth in the new leaf tips as well as the new leaf set. :hello:

curling leaf tips or not , this plant is my baby.

Attached Files:

8. So I flushed the easyryder about 3 hours ago. it was pretty intense and i dont think i can see any results yet, the plant is droopier but not any less curly. ANYONE? can you give me input on the cause of my curling baby?:(

grow on:smoking:

Attached Files:

9. Ok Guy UPDATE. this is the wee morning hours of :

DAY 12

I decided to start posting each post with the DAY # in it so people just stopping by can tell how old they are :-D

anyways. big day. I moved all of the actual plants into my other closet with the 125w CFL on them . furthermore, all of the deiselryders and the one easyryder are now in the actual room with the MH/HPS setup. as soon as they deisel/easyryders are done i'll just move the actual strains (purple lady, red dragon, utopia haze, LA sour cream ect. ) into the good closet and throw in the HPS bulb along with the 125w cfl for their flowering. those should be some good plants, they'll have 2 months of veg. muahahaha.

think i'll have enough juice (525watts) for four plants in this closet? I think i'll be good. a little on the skimpy side but i think it'll be juuust fine.

anyways, i ramble.... PICS!

:D

Attached Files:

10. Looking good man.
    Do you know what temp you had them at to start?
    Just wondering cause they look nice and short.
    I always seem to get a little stretch. Think I just gotta do 24/0 on my babies until they get a few leafs.

Nice little ones. Keep it up. I got some of those easy riders coming. Hopefully they sprout well! They will have to wait a couple months though.

11. Yeah the temps to start were around 78-80, up to 85 depending on outside temps. And nighttime was around 65-70. I had them under a 125w cfl to start with and now they are under a MH bulb.

12. Ok picture update before I have to leave for the night.

DAY 12

I moved the light down 6 inches and also transplanted my baby (Easyryder (a.k.a. buttercup) ) into her 3 gallon pot. I'll start nuting her in a week and a half.

These are just the deiselryder and easy ryder plants. all the other starins are in their new closet now with that huge 125w cfl. :hello:

Attached Files:

13. All looking good man, did that slightly curly one settle down? i find seedlings do strange things when they are young, sometimes they just look a little bit off, but knowing that everything thing is fine, ie no over watering, no over nuting or anything and they always settle down and start to look normal eventually. Still waiting for my big pot to dry out before I try the big bloom and FN bloom mix. Really impatient for it to dry out so I can see what happens. I'll try and post a before and after picture when I get it done to see what the change is after a day or two.

Happy growing!

14. pulling up my lazy boy recliner! very very very interested in the red dragon, i just might try that on my second grow

15. not to hijack the thread, but i've got Barney's Farm Red Dragon down - now approx. 3 weeks into flower - check my sig link if you'd like.

good luck on this grow - !! :D

16. DAY 13

Yeah, she settled down for the most part, no NEW curling at least, its not that bad. the air circulation is as high as I can get it but the temps still hover around 80 degrees. can't wait until it gets colder outside!

The Red Dragon offically started smelling lastnight/ today. I can smell the dank when I put my nose up to it!! :smoking::smoking: bout to be some DAAANK.

Anyway. I also moved a D ryder into her 3 gallon pot. So now we have 1 easyryder and 1 dryder in 3 gallons and everyone else is stuck in the drinking cups for now.

PPIIICCCCCSSS

ok so we got the big closet with the 2 3 gallon babies and then the rest of the autos (Deisel #3 will probably get her big pot tomorrow)

and also the smaller closet with all of the non-auto plants. Red Dragon update included for Jcs9MM.

Attached Files:

17. Nice job, lil' green! Here's a pic of a couple of mature Red Dragon clones... I have them rotating in my perpetual grow! Let me tell you, it is some right nice herb! Sativa hit with an indica bottom! :smoking: I've got a couple more RD clones up for chop in the next couple of weeks - I'm trying to let them mature longer than my first batch!

[​IMG]

18. wow partner! thats some mighty fine herb! glad I stopped by your grow. thanks for the bit of confidence!:D

19. still DAY 13 but Just an update. the red dragon smells so good. my whole bedroom started smelling like pot just from that one little plant. none of the other strains smell yet (even though some are as much as a week ahead).

just thought i'd let the city know how happy my nose is.

20. i see we have similarities in our setups. nice. that being the case. this looks fun. im hoppin on board!