Easy Ryder/Diesel Ryder, Purple lady, Red Dragon Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LittleGreenMan1, Sep 14, 2009.

1. looken good! i plan on trying them(Utopia haze) out as well(but not femmed).

one thing(and you may have already covered it), your plants will outgrow those cups in 2-2 1/2 weeks time. im not entirely sure on how squat you want to keep them, but it can det. their vert. size for sure, as well as bud size.

you planted these directly in the FF soil??? that soil "can be" a bit rich for the first week or 2 of the lil gals lifes. your light should be approx 12" or so away for the first week, then basically on top of them by week 2.

everythings coming along nicely, i will watch this with a curious eye...good luck!

growing some autos myself, but not the varients you have. have a look...

2. As you can tell by the first couple of sets of pictures I have 3 and 5 gallon pots setup for the autoflowering plants and the sativas respectively. I am well aware a plant will outgrow a dixie cup and the fox farms is mixed with 50% peralite so it wont be as hot and will drain more effiencetly under the lights. be sure to check in later when they are transplanted. :smoking:

3. Ok early mornin picture update.

Plants are labeled, pictures tell all. :D

I want to start feeding that EasyRyder a tiny amount of flora nova grow. Is she still too small at 1 week old?

Attached Files:

4. couple more pics from the morning

Attached Files:

5. Doh!
    I was looking forward too seeing the Red Dwarf.

I actually did my first seed order and held back from ordering a red dwarf for reasons of watching yours here die off. Any insight as to why that may have happened? I think I might order some next time to try.

I'll keep my eyes peeled on your plants..

6. I honestly don't know, they are regrowing now though, the top part died off and i replanted the root into the soil, now there is a small chute growing up out of the soil, it will be interesting to see if it grows back the top portion. I'll post a picture of all the pre-sprout cups along with the plants tonight.

7. i'm thinking about getting the 3x easy ryder atm
    did u try and germinate all 3 ?

8. Yeah I absolutely do NOT recommend it. Two of the seeds didn't even crack. At 15 bucks each that's just a retarded rate of germ. I mean I can understand if the genetics are weak and the small plant just dies for whatever reason but when the seed doesn't even crack... something is up. :rolleyes:

9. Picture update.

the utopia haze is back in the sawed off popcan.

the others are doing extra well after their first nute dose. looking good so far.

Attached Files:

10. more pics

Attached Files:

11. thanks alot mayn
    i wer seriosly thinkin bout buyin em
    mite just go with the lowrider 2
    cant be botherd with these weak ass genetics

12. I'm not saying it's just the weak ass genetics, its was probably my germination technique, If you want to go for it then by all means please do. but if you want some security, keep looking around because you won't find any in this journal

13. With the price of these seeds and the trouble/risk one goes through to get them, I would be very p-o'd if 2 out of 3 seeds didn't sprout - obviously it's not your germ technique lgm, otherwise you wouldn't have success w/germing others.

Personally I would complain til they made it right. I understand the seedbanks don't guarantee the seeds will germ, but 2 out of 3 being duds is ridiculous.

14. hey green man, they are looking good n healthy! i personally wouldnt even think about ferts till the middle of week 2, beginning of 3....then ease into it.

yah i knew you werent going to leave em in the dixie cups..ha ha...i was just saying that if left in them(dixie cup) for even a few days too long they will lose heighth fo sho.

as far as germ. rates...my Poison Dwarfs from g-13(a not so reputable comp. from what i hear) and LR2 i had 100%. just put them directly in the soil and had em in the humidity dome thingy(not sure what to call it)...germ tray??

your other af crosses are more than likely going to be a bit more potent and yield more than LR2 ,but i dont know that for a fact.

anyways, plants looking great so far. keep it up!

15. Hey man, thanks for the support. I agree 2/3 duds is simply retarded but they are not guarenteed to sprout, they are sold as souvineers. The sent me three seeds, they held up their end of the deal. It's completely illegal in the first place, I'm not going to beg the question until they send a replacement, as frustrating as it is. :rolleyes:

16. Hey thanks a ton for the response. I did add a small bit of nutes (1/16th dose) and the leaf tips curled up a little bit on the easyryder, so far no discoloration which is what i'm concerned about. It is growing retardedly fast and as long as I see no yellowing or discoloration I don't plan on flushing. Don't get me wrong, I've got my eyes pealed on this plant and am on cue to flush it if discoloration shows up.

17. Ok UPDATE> I have 14 plants. even though some are 10 days behind the first batch of 9 plants. I have picture updates but also a problem I'm trying to diagnose

There is a significant amount of leaf tip curling going on in the easyryder cup.
    Is the curling from Heat induced stress?
    OR Is the curling from the small amount of nutes I gave her yesterday?

Please help out if you think you can!

Attached Files:

18. Update. The plants are getting slightly bigger with each day but the EasyRyder is having some trouble here I think. I put in the 400W MH light like 4 feet above the auto plants last night, they seem to be responding positively. The indica and sativa strains will be moved to my other closet under the 125w flouro sometime soon.

pics of the easyryder. whats happening?

Attached Files:

19. if im not mistaken the leaves are doing that in response to the light....mine do it too. not a big deal. looken good.

20. Thanks for the tip, is it caused by too much light or not enough light? I have the 400w hid light on them now from 3 or 4 feet above, should i move it closer?