Easy Ryder/Diesel Ryder, Purple lady, Red Dragon Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LittleGreenMan1, Sep 14, 2009.

1. so.. any ideas why the other easy ryders aren't germinating. they don't even look bigger like they've absorbed water, they are still just the same. Seed A got swollen, cracked and then sprouted a root. seeds B and C just still look the same. wtf guys. are they duds? 15 bucks a pop they better not be:mad:

2. yea same thing is happening to me but its a bagseed so i dnt rly mind although it would be nice if it sprouted! lol well maybe this will help a bit ive read they can take up to 11 days to germinate since i did some searching on google 4 it

3. that sucks, the only difference between you and me is I paid 15 bucks a piece for my seeds :( BUT good news is all the seeds sprouted taproots except those two easyryders. so they are all planted in their respective soils :hello: with the one easy ryder that has already sprouted. i'm going to germinate some DNA seeds later tonight too. updates tomorrow.

Attached Files:

4. ok, so it looks like this plant is growing freakishly fast. i love it. this is a picture 3.5 hours after the last update, i just checked on her again and she is MARKEDLY bigger. Gotta love superfast growing freak plants:hello:

p.s sorry some of them are blurry. my camera sucks but i plan to upgrade before flowering so don't worry. i figure for now i'll just take as many as i can and i'm bound to get a good one eventually right?

Attached Files:

5. Grow's looking really nice, man. By the way, how many watts is that huge ass CFL?

6. good deal greenman. plan on sharing any of that freak growing bud lol

jp im waiting for my seeds to come in :hello:

7. Hey man, looks like you got the starts to a very good grow. I will be watching and can't wait for you to get some dank buds. I have a similar setup going with a CFL fixture. Check it out in my sig. Good luck and happy growing GreenMan:smoke:

8. i wouldn't exactly say they are similar. your chamber is much smaller and the lighting is much less plus we have different nutrients. :/ I'll still keep an eye on it though. Yoshi what kind of seeds did you get that you are waiting on?

PS I have two sprouts now (one of which is too big for its own good and looks like a 5 day old plant). more pics tonight!

9. Ok guys. picture update early. there are some pics of the already sprouted plant and the a few new babies. looks like 4/5 deisel ryders and the Red Dragon are alive and sprouting.

Attached Files:

10. Ok, so i setup a table and everything i'll be needing for this grow. there is so much hydro stuff and other indoor gardening crap that i found myself digging through everyday, i thought it was time to get organized. So basically you can see a picture of the things i'm working with, I have everything i'll be using with exception of molasses, which i'll be getting in a couple weeks.

so the table has everything on it i will need

flora nova nutes
    b'cuzz root stimulant
    big bloom (FF)
    ph up and down
    ph soil tester
    gallons of water, filters, blah blah blah

so i have another question, hopefully this one gets answered, if not i'll post it in the indoor growing section.

so i plan on using Fox Farm Big Bloom (recommended 4tbsp per gallon) and flora nova bloom (4 tbsp per gallon) and a smidge of molasses (1 tbsp per gallon) during flowering. should i mix these all into one gallon (9 total tbsp of nutes per gallon) and feed the whole gallon to my babies. should i mix some nutes into one gallon then some into another and alternate days of feeding? I'm so confused on how to dose these nutrients if you are using more than one at time. please help!

Attached Files:

11. ok so i just pulled four more popped seeds out of coffee filters with taproots facing down placed them into fox farms ocean forest soil in seedling cups. 3 more dieselryders and a DNA Sour Cream. Now have the max amount of plants (15) under the 125W cfl fixture. As soon as they all have 2-3 leaf sets i'll setup the 400w mh a few feet above them and start them on a weak schedule of root enhancing nutrients (B'cuzz Root Stimulant). I'll keep the Sativa's and Indicas in the smaller closet with the 125w cfl fixture; and the autoflowering ruderalus mixed plants under the HPS for the duration of flowering. when the autos are done i'll move the bigger plants out from under the CFL and under the HPS for their flowering cycle.

still wondering about how to go about mixing the nutes when using more than one nutrient as well. any input on that would be greatly appreciated. thanks!:wave:

Attached Files:

12. damn son, you making a forest in there or what? damn got alot of goodies I see :hello::hello:

13. its fully autoflowering as far as I know. I'm going to treat it like an auto flower so i really hope it is.

anyone know about the nutrient mixing? how do i go about mixing multiple nutrients? in the same gallon? different gallons?

also no new sprouts today, so nothing to picture update. looks the same as yesterday, everything is just a little bit bigger. :hello:

14. decided to drink a few beers and i ended up learning how to use the macro function on my camera. enjoy.

Attached Files:

15. more pics for fun

Attached Files:

16. I'm growing two right now...been two months and they are not flowering. gonna have to force them to flower soon.

17. wow... thanks for the info BZDR +rep. I guess i'll have to move the sativas under the 125w flouro in the other closet and just induce flowering on all these plants around friday of next week. . . . shitty!

18. so it appears the leaf tips are curled upwards on the easy ryder , which means they are too hot. I lowered the light a little bit more... but i also threw in a nice holmes fan to dissapate some heat, hopefully the plants respond nicely, we'll see on the picture update coming tonight.

19. Hey man, looking like an epic grow. Did you ever find out about how to mix the nutes together? I have the floranova and some BB as well, so I may mix them together like you are thinking. Mine is further along that yours are, already one week into flower. I want to do this, but don't want to cock it up either.

I'll pull up a chair too :)

20. Hey man welcome to the grow thanks for stopping by. No I never got any responses on how to mix the nutes. I still have a couple weeks to find out though. you should post some pics of your babies, are they auto diesels too?