Easy Ryder/Diesel Ryder, Purple lady, Red Dragon Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LittleGreenMan1, Sep 14, 2009.

1. subscribed. I want to see how the red dragon performs, because i have some beans too.

2. hey guys! welcome to the grow. There isn't much to take pictures of today because nothing has changed. I was supposed to get my second order from Attitude Today with all those deisel ryders and sativa sticky ickys but the mailman boned me. Hopefully tomorrow. Anyways, I did some reading last night and aparently if you keep the seeds in a warm place (on top of a TV or cable box or something) they will germ faster in the towels, I'm considering moving the seeds as they have not cracked yet? Is this a good idea!? ADVICE PLEASE!?

One thing that I am VERY dissappointed in :
    Last tuesday I ordered a 400w eye hortilux bulb
    4'' carbon scrubber
    B'cuzz root stimuland
    along with some other things for the grow, I assumed it could be here by last friday.

HOWEVER, i never got a confirmation email or anything. I finally called yesterday and they were like "uhh oh sorry man we never shipped it out". So it FINALLLY got shipped out yesterday . . . how do you fuck that up? I thought they shipped out hundreds of packages daily? . . . werid.

ANYWAYS. should i move the seeds to a warm spot to help them crack or is that just rubbish?

3. I am gonna watch his grow, I have the same computer i think. Well atleast the same keyboard you might wana clean it.

4. welcome goofybongs! I have an HP a1540 n with upgraded sound and graphics cards (i've got dual 20'' monitors! and Protools! and Logitech THX 2.1's) I love my PC <3. anyway. I just decided to start germination on the White and Red Dwarf strains, so now those are in towels with the easy ryders. they have been on the heat of my cable box for about an hour and a half and WTF one of them already cracked and I can see the little white taproot. i'll do a full picture update tonight but right now i'm studying for my microbiology / macroeconomics exams! take it easy everyone!

5. Consider my chair pulled up ;)

6. Will do! Will you take the new 2009 Lazy Boy or the old green 1970's recliner that smells like weed?

7. Alright I just planted some beaster seeds but i have a small grow-op. So I guess imma compare the growth rate of your plants to mine. Yep we got same computer.

8. sounds good goofy! It'll be interesting to see if all the fancy pantsy gear actually increases speed of growth and final yeild. what exactly are the specs of your lighting, soil, nutes and airflow?

p.s. nice computer!

9. I have a question. Is having my 125CFL a foot above the seedlings better than having my 400w mh 4 feet above. I know a light thats too intense can damage seedlings, but given the specs of these two lights, and the knowledge that i have up to 5 feet above the pots to work with, which light and what height would be best? thanks GC!

10. funny stuff :wave:

11. Finally some pics, and looks nice bro. GOod setup. Cant wait to get out of here. and into the new place. So i can get my tent up. :hello:

12. yeah enclosures in general are just way more fun! open the door and...... DANK ATTACK!

13. i got dibs on the 70s chair that reeks of dank herbs! im here lurkin with wide eyes! good luck man quite the grow you got im thinkin of doin a small one so i hope to learn a bit here

14. welcome BLKNAZN!! You can have that 70's chair. I'll ship her right over! Hopefully I can inspire your grow with mine. Mine isn't "quite the grow" , its just two closets full of REALLY expensive stuff. :-D . If you ahve any questions at all feel free to ask . I could sure use some rep here guys :(

15. so. got home today from my exams and there is was a sticky on the door from the UPS man. I'm not sure what it is. The HGT supply things were only shipped out a couple days ago and the seeds i'm expecting should be delivered USPS. I plan on picking up the package later tonight so i'll let you guys know. But for now, here is that picture update I promised last night.

I ended up taking the HID light out of the setup and replaced it with my bigass CFL. Not sure if this was the right move but no one answered my question so i just went ahead and did it. One of the seeds was moved into a cup full of FFOF as the taproot was around 1/4 inch long. Still waiting for the other seeds to pop.

You can see what the closet looks like with the doors closed. Pretty neat. Little light escaping from the cracks but other than that got her sealed up pretty good. The legal documents are precious too. they are framed right outside the closet and I have 3 more copies scattered throughout the house. No confusion here. THIS IS A LEGAL GROW:wave:

16. hmmm pictures didn't attach. let me try again.

Attached Files:

17. WOOT WOOOT> gravy train. actually UPS man. he called and said my package was at the store so i came to pick it up. and when i got back the other package from attitude was at my doorstep! I offically have everything i'm going to need for my grow. now we just gotta wait.

Ok, so in the UPS package there was

Super HPS eye hortilux
    Carbon scrubber
    B'cuzz rooting stimulant
    FF big bloom

There is also a picture of all the different strains of seeds in coffe filters inside teh bags they came in from attitude. the strains in germination right now and their quantities are:

1X purple lady fem
    5X Diesel Ryder fem
    1X Barney's Farm Red Dragon Fem
    2x easy ryder fem (1 easy ryder already in soil, hasn't sprouted yet)
    1x buddha seeds red dwaf fem
    1x buddha seeds white dwarf fem
    1x barney's farm Utopia haze fem

:D

Attached Files:

18. seeing soil makes me want to do soil again but nooooooooooooooo

19. cool i love watching some commercials before the movie starts ... hehe ill watch this 4 sure seems like ur prepared :p

20. SSSHHHhh the movie is starting :hello:

I just looked in the cup today and the EasyRyder Sprouted! I named her buttercup. :p

I'll open all the coffee filters tomorow to check for more tap roots and then get this party started! buttercup needs friends.

Attached Files: