Easy ryder automatic 400w

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TripSquared, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Week 1 10/27/13
    Three of the four seeds came up on day three of week one. I have them in little soil squares for now. No nutes cept I put a fraction of sea green in my foliage spray to give a lil nutes to the plants. Using ocean forest soil, dyna grow bloom,sea weed emulsion,sea green,and occasionally jacks 20-20-20 for nutes will be used when they are ready for full pots. Should I use mh or hps lights? I have under grow flos right now. I have a reverse osmosis thing for my water.I digitally ph everything to 6.5 soil and water. Check back in a week for more

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. First picture from week one

Attached Files:

3. Week 2 ish I slacked on post sorry.

Attached Files:

4. This is around week 3. I moved from flo tube lights to mh in this week and they were put in there own tent. Tan pot grew slower than the others. I thought that cuz of the water rez pot more water stayed in the soil and that hindered growth. Just a thought.

Attached Files:

5. I was having a problem with heat and low humidity. My portable a/c stopped blowing cold air and ihad my fans blowing hard so I think I had wind damage a lil.

6. Wind damage set up

Attached Files:

7. Some close ups

Attached Files:

8. P.2

Attached Files:

9. P.3

Attached Files:

10. P.4

Attached Files:

11. P.5

Attached Files:

12. P.6

Attached Files:

13. I am using f.f. ocean forest soil with xtra perlite and a healthy dose of soil sweetener. No nutes but slight seaweed emulsion and cal-mag due to me using r.o. water. I have started adding sea green in the last watering. I also moved into 3 gallon pots 5 days ago. The autos are now sharing their space with a couple young sleestack x skunk sprouts and gods treat sprouts as well. Just till I get this new tent and ballast in. My aspersions are exceeding my equipment and space. I keep THE lights at 18/6 due to having indys in there.

14. The crowded tent now

Attached Files:

15. Close up 1

Attached Files:

16. C.u. 2

Attached Files:

17. C.u.2

Attached Files:

18. That last pic is the tan pot plant that was stunted. It is same size as others now for the most part.

19. If anyone can give me any pointers to keep me pointed in the right direction.

20. Your setup and plants look good. FFOF soil is pretty good and will supply your girls with enough ferts for atleast the first 3 weeks of their life and then you want to start gradually giving them nutes every other watering. Also do you plan on running an air cooled hood with your HPS/MH ? I suggest looking into one or your temps are going to be difficult to control with out it. Def subbed to see your results. Happy Growing!