Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy recipe for chocolate edible?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TimToke, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Hi guys, I'm looking for a simple and quick recipe to make a chocolate edible.

I figured I could just make cannabutter/oil and mix it with some molten chocolate, but is there a better way to do this that doesn't require a lot of effort? Thanks!

Oops, wrong thread, don't know how to delete this though lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. No worries about the thread. If you decarb your cannabis- 240F for 40 minutes for one gram or 28 grams. Then mix with melted chocolate or anything, really. One very important thing, or two- decarb is necessary, and you must have fun and enjoy your edible.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So do I understand correctly that quantity isn't relevant to temperature or time for decarbing weed?

Want to use chocolate because it's easy to store and preserve.
    And yeah I figured it would work, was just wondering if there was maybe a better way to do it

4. There are a lot of different ways to do it, but simply decarbing and eating the cannabis will work. Extracting the THC into butter/oil and straining the cannabis out loses 1/2 the potency. I think by far the easiest edibles are made with concentrate these days. I don't care for a heavy cannabis taste, though I like the flavor. I only cook with concentrates now. If I have bud I blast and cook with the BHO.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Here's my easy recipe for chocolate edibles. I swallow one oil capsule and eat a chocolate candy bar. No unpleasant taste and still effective. Works with other foods too.

6. Oh wow, I thought infusing cannabis in oil or butter preserved the potency better instead of the other way around. That brings a whole new question. What's the best way to maintain potency? Just putting the weed in the oven?

7. I'm relatively new to this site, I don't see a recipe?

EDIT: I'm an idiot who should read better before commenting xd

• Like Like x 1
  8. I should have told you I'm a smart ass. Sorry

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Don't worry about it

A smartass who admits to being a smartass is not that much of a smartass :p

10. I'm a failure at being a smartass too.