easy question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nik12937, Sep 18, 2009.

1. My buddy is havin a party this weekend and i got some vics that i wanna take, but they're 5/500 :( I figured I'd just do a cwe, but id rather just do it before i leave and bring the bottle, maybe mix with gatorade, etc. is this fine to do, like, not take it immediately? I just want to know if it would degrade or anything like that.

2. you should try to keep it refrigerated for as long as possible, but once you filter out the APAP it will be fine to put in a gatorade and drink it like that.

3. sweet, thats all i needed, thanks buddy, + rep for the quick answer :)

4. Quick advice, you might want to take "Banned" outta Custom User Title before you really get banned (I see you viewing the thread right now) and your +rep has no effect on people's reputation yet because you don't have a bright green bar yet. It will just be neutral.

5. Eh personally I dont really bother with CWE's with under 6 pills. I mean its good that you are because your gonna be drinking. But honestly the little amount you lose isn't worth it until high doses. Your liver can take some stress, its a pretty strong organ.

Just my .02