Easy question

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by rod_munch, Sep 9, 2008.

1. My friend said one of his boys' plant grew 2 pounds of weed. I told him he was full of shit, but he dont believe me. So please tell him lol

2. I've heard of more than twice that from a single plant. I don't think anyone here will try saying its bullshit, especially just given the info you provided.

3. #3 rigormortis, Sep 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
    I geuss it's plausable but not likely

4. Its possible depending on a few things like strain and lighting\bucket size and indoor vs out. Very unlikely indoor, but possible out doors.

5. Ive seen some huge plants (not necessarily in person), and if you veg long enough it is possible, but it would probably take forever.

6. If he says its indoors, I reallllly doubt that one. Outdoors I'd say its very possible.

7. I saw a pic of a plant on one of the other forums that was twice as tall as a man and probably 15 feet deep. It was a monster. Two pounds is a huge tree, but it's not impossible at all. According to the federal government, even a seedling yields 2.2 lbs.

8. More info needed.