Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Question For You Experts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lil Yoda, Jul 31, 2014.

1. I just got a big job offer. Indeed, they do hair follicles tests. Unfortunately this company goes back 6 months, instead of the regular 3 months. Which really sucks dick because I am clean for the past 90 days But not from 3-6 months ago.

I have straight, brown hair, about 4 inches long. Hair grows approximately 1/2 inch per month. They say that you have to go in with at least 1 1/2 inches of hair at least, or they will take your body hair. But this is NOT necessarily true, I've heard as long as they can cut it. But if it's to short they will use body hair. So I'm going to shave all my body. (What excuse should I use for that??)

So finally, my question is, if I cut my hair down to an inch, inch 1/2, should I be okay??

Thanks

2. Tell them that you're starting to get into swimming. More aerodynamic in the water. For your head hair, you use a swimmer's cap. Now if you don't like swimming at all, then try something else.. Just say you've always done it, nobody will care.

I'm not sure if 1/2 an inch is enough. Last time I had to do one they told me I didn't have enough hair, it was about an inch or so, but I guess it all depends on who is doing it.

I also know that body hair holds the toxins for longer, since they don't grow nearly as fast. Seems kind of obvious, I know, but I figured I would throw it out there.

3. Okay so if I go in with about inch&1/2, theoretically should I be okay?

4. If you decide to remove your body hair, wax it don't shave. (Read up on how to properly wax yourself) and give the excuse your girl hates chest hair pubic hair etc. As for arms/legs same thing. If they demand a legit answer just say your girlfriend has a fetich for being clean shaven.

Just stand up and scream. The tainted clock is counting down.

5. Fetish*

6. Why wax instead of shave? And also do you think I will pass?

7. #7 IIGooGII, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Yes, I would think so.

Idk why you would wax instead of shave. Not sure if he's fucking with you but they need a certain amount of hair in order to test it. So if you shave, there wouldn't be enough anyways and they would take it from somewhere else.

You're better off just lying to them and telling them you have just always shaved your body, never gave much thought to it- opposed to telling them your girlfriend has an issue with body hair, lol.

I can't guarantee as to whether or not you'll pass your test. I know that when I had to do my hair follicle, they took the hair from my armpit and I ended up passing. I had probably smoked about two months or so prior to that. So as far as accuracy of the tests, and the length of time that it actually takes (also depends on your body, if you metabolize things quickly, or if you're heavier set, or skinny... Those all kind of play a factor in the amount of THC in your system, although I'm not positive on how adversely the hair follicle test is effected by any sort of detox.)

Perhaps there are certain shampoos you can use that will help clean out your hair follicles. If there is, don't expect it to be cheap, but if it's works then whatever the cost it's worth it, because that's the best thing about having a decent paying job- you'll get that money back.

Edit: They usually give you a choice in body or head hair if you have enough of either. If you were to shave, they probably wouldn't even say anything and take it from your head anyways. Just know you'll have a stupid little bald spot that you're going to want to touch all the time. At least I did when I had to do the one for my head hair.

8. Actually wait! I read a post on how to pass a hair test within a week or 2 some shit like that. Guy washed his hair with bleach for 30 mins everyday for a week I'll find the post bro one sec

9. "Well, we'll just use some of your arm hair..."

"But I shave everything."

"But...Why?" :cool:

10. I believe the chemical methods are effective, but I can't do them. I was looking at just passing it by cutting my hair, (theoretically cutting off the time period where drug merobilolites are stored in my hair cuticles.) Like I said. The drug hair follicle drug test goes back 6 months. I am clean in the last 3 months but not from 3-6 months ago. So hair grows about half an inch per month. So if I cut down to a only an inch and a half. (Which is supposedly the minimum length) then I should be good right? That is what I'm trying to figure out.

11. I already told you, bro, there are no guarantees if you've smoked weed within the time period it supposedly dates to.

I also gave you a couple things to try, and I assumed you were going to cut your hair regardless.

The only way to know for sure if you will pass a hair follicle test or any drug test for that matter, is if you use fake pee- UA's, (a) or b ) you get yourself tested before taking the test for the company. Either way, I do wish you the best of luck, and I'm sure you'll be fine, but it doesn't hurt to do all you can. That's probably the best answer you're going to get.

12. Okay man, much appreciated, I hope I pass! Again thanks for the help bro

13. No problem, I hope you pass, too. It's always good to get a break and a solid job.

nothing like that is going to work. all you can do is cut to minimum length and hope for the best.

15. Tell them you swim and body hair accumulates drag therefor reducing your lap times... duh.  Lol good luck. :smoke: 

16. It did. But he was thorough and rigorous with it. Gotta he committed and willing to spend a little $

there is no reason that bleach would chemically do anything like that though. its just another bullshit drug test "cheat" people have been coming up with for years.

18. It wasn't bleach I was wrong but read it he uses sycrilic acid or some shit like that. As well as other chrnicals.

for what youre suggesting to work the hair itself would have to break down and the thc extracted from it. youd be bald first of all, and second it would be a hard process requiring more than rubbing chemicals on your head.

it just doesnt work like that. its a myth like how drinking pectin, tea, niacain, whatever, will help you pass a piss test.