Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Potent Firecracker Recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bluedynamite, Mar 15, 2013.

1. #1 Bluedynamite, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    This recipe is for 1 firecracker, it may not taste the best but you can add other toppings after you've finished baking them.

Ingredients:
    2 Crackers
    Peanut Butter or Nutella (enough for two crackers)
    .5-2g Marijuana
    Tin Foil
    1tsp melted butter
    1tsp extra virgin olive oil
    (optional) 1/2tsp extra virgin olive oil (the oil helps the THC "dissolve")

Directions:
    1.Preheat oven to 300F
    2.Mix the peanut butter/nutella with 1tsp of olive oil and 1tsp of butter.
    3.Put peanut butter mix on one cracker.
    4.Grind your desired amount of weed.
    5.Sprinkle grinded weed on cracker on top off peanut butter mix.
    6.(optional) pour 1/2tsp of extra virgin olive oil on top of weed and peanut butter mixture.
    7. Cover second cracker with peanut butter mix and place on top of first cracker.
    8.Wrap in tin foil. (wrap air tight if you don't want them to smell)
    9. Place in oven for 18-22 minutes

Feel free to comment on how this worked for you, post pics, or any ways to improve the recipe, or even your own recipes.

2. Very good recipe. 23 minutes on 325 usually works perfect for me. Also, nutella usually masks the taste of the weed better than peanut butter but they both work

3. yea i wasnt completly sure about the time to bake it.

4. Yeah anywhere from 20-23 minutes should work:)

5. yo this recipe is nice, worked perfectly for me, got me high af. tastes best with nutella

6. I wanna try this but Im just worried about how much this smells? Like will it smell up my whole house or my room?

7. use tin foil, dont be shy with it, and tightly wrap it

8. shit looks good

9. Need more Nutella or PB. Looks like Nutella. I would have split that between 2 firecrackers.
    Also need to mix weed into Nutella/PB.
    More contact between weed and the fat= more potent.

10. I have two questions here, as a plan on tying this recipe out soon.....
    Background... I have never made edibles before, I have eaten them, never made them.

1) I have a good amount of kief with me, I am assuming it will work just as well, if not better?

2) will using kief smell, my landlord is fine with me smoking the herb, but I don't want to stink up the place too bad with baking

I guess three actually...

3) will using just kief change the baking time?

Thanks for the help blades!!:smoking:

11. Longtime smoker first time doing edibles. I tried this last night, easy and no smell thankfully. It took over two hours for me to feel it, but I started soaring, have not been that high in 10 years. I have another one in the oven and nobody in the house is any the wiser.

Many thanks for the great recipe.

12. Have a batch in the oven right now.. Will reply back in.....

(11 more minutes to bake) + 5 min to eat + 60 minutes to vedge.

Approximatly an 1 1/2 hr.....

13. Dayum....
    Blast off!!!!!!

14. You like bro?

15. He never even replied… LOL

1. I'm trying this for my first time. I have 20 minutes of waiting. I hope this works for me! 

16. yea i wasnt completly sure about the time to bake it.

[​IMG]

17. #19 UniqueGrass, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    For anyone using this recipe, try to grind up your weed as much as possible then mix it with the peanut butter (try to use natural, but really others work too, just not as well). Mix the PB + weed + oils on the cracker or in a bowl with a toothpick for better extraction. Let it sit for a few hours then cook, you'll be amazed how potent they'll be.

Edit: Forgot to mention that if you let it sit in the fridge overnight after cooking, tricomes fall into the PB easier. Not really necessary, but it does something.

18. What's the best temperature for decarbing and then baking? What are the maximum temp limits also?