Easy Organic Soil Mix for Beginners

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by InTheGarden, Oct 2, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I’m in a 2 br with wife and 3 kids and one due in 2 months. Until I have a bigger place I don’t have room for any more interest besides this lmao. And rly don’t have room for that(it’s good now! But a year ago for a couple months my marriage almost ended bc of all this and it being in our bedroom)
    Edit:
    My brain is on cruise control now lol. I feel I’ve got the vegging part down! This time nxt year or b4 I wanna step up my grow to a hydro based system for faster cycles

3. [​IMG]
    With Twinkies gone the best bait went with it. WTF as I supposed to use now?
    upload_2019-2-16_12-23-57.jpeg
    Calling
    upload_2019-2-16_12-25-13.jpeg
    Ahhhh this is more like it.

BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Is that ur products?

Nvm. I thought that was a pepper grinder and u was using decarbed stuff in it. Same with chocolate bar lol. Like hobbies

That was so random it confused the shit outta me lol

5. Ya family does complicate things a bit but it'll get done in due time.
    My wife is a bit more forgiving as she knows I'm in serious pain without it and a real whiny bitch when I hurt.
    LMAO. Even she will say "Well take more of your "Stuff".and stop complaining".
    :)
    BNW

6. Mine will ask “have you smoked yet”

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I give them a drink to help compensate for evaporation between feeds to try to keep the nutes getting digested.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

8. Nice one I'll post how it goes through the best half of flowering after I get more well versed with the information.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes it's a 50 State Federal Licence good on all Federal lands so you'd need a State Endorsement tag for Each States land you intend on hunting in. :) State parks and Beaches.

10. lol sounds like my wife at times! LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I would like some info about reamending my 9 cf of soil. I have kelp, crab meal azomite ect..... My soil has 1 grow through it andl i would like to know how much of each to put in the mix?

12. All the info is on page 1 from the great creator of this thread.

13. Reread page 1

14. #14556 daisyjendan, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    I've asked that iron sulphate question. Having experienced the same pH rise. So here's a thought. It's a bit too coarse for the cheapest pH pens and fuck them up. I've just binned 2 cheap ones in favour of the grow well fluid test kit. Takes a while to get back to fluent in the hassle but it's the only real accuracy on a budget. IMO. I dipped my pH pen into the pH down (3/1) dilute. And it's never recovered from the acidic conditions of pH down ,vitalink...
    I've just started on Coco as it was introduced to me as idiot proof . Sucks in every idiot . No I joke. I've realized that the word is clearly the more you can get organic growing practices as opposed to chemical rectification is a good ethical growing practice and grows the best weed . I'm new to growing and not just coco. I've just started using perlite and vermiculite and then my girlfriend won some canna quiz which Inc thier new bio vega and flora organic range. The bio rhizotonic is well cheaper. . Is there a good compost I can base in my mix and start growing soil symbiosis . ??

• Like Like x 1
  15. Is that tag good for cow Bigfoots or just bulls?lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Probably have to get close enough to positively identify a 'penis sheath', just like caribou. :)
    cheers
    os

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Just remember to leave a testicule on the meat if you don't want any trouble with the rangers

• Funny Funny x 2